36 Top Rated Mumbai (Bombay) sightseeing ...read more
Amazing sightseeing curated to enjoy the beauty of India, for a perfect Tour in Mumbai (Bombay).
|Mumbai (Bombay) sightseeing||Duration||Cost|
|Dharavi Slum tour: Reality Check||3 Hours||$ 28|
|Kanheri Caves - Private tour||2 Hours||$ 80|
|Elephanta Caves tours and Tickets 2020 in Mumbai||4 Hours||$ 45|
|Mumbai day tour - Explore "the City of Dreams"||10 Hours||$ 34|
|Mumbai Dabbawala tour - unique lunch box delivery force||3 Hours||$ 68|
About Mumbai sightseeing
Fall in love with the City of Dreams - Mumbai, as you spend a day in Mumbai with our fantastic and friendly Mumbai local tour guides. Be it a Mumbai walking tour to the markets of Colaba Causeway or a Mumbai sightseeing tour to the Elephanta Caves. We leave no space for complaints, regrets or boredom on our specially curated and highly customizable Mumbai tours.
South Mumbai is the place to be for experiencing what it means to be a local. Stop by Haji Ali, Taj Mahal Hotel, Gateway of India or witness the gothic architectural beauty of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. Being a Mumbaikar is all about checking out these destinations first hand! Our local tour guide in Mumbai will help you with exploring these amazing sights.
The language will not be a barrier while you are on Mumbai local sightseeing. Our expert private tour guides for Mumbai city tour are well-versed in French, Spanish, Japanese and English (However the guides are subject to the availability at the time of guide booking so please check with our experts before you book ). They eagerly help you understand and experience the city just like a local.
But the fun would never cease since street food of Mumbai city awaits to tantalize your taste buds. From Vada Pav to Pani Puri, the city offers enough mouthwatering delicacies to fulfill your cravings don’t forget to check with your Mumbai tour guide about famous eating joints nearby your location. You spend a full day or a whole night here but all you get out of this city will never be enough. Tag along with a private Mumbai tour guide and create unforgettable memories
Best Mumbai sightseeing places -
- Monuments & Architecture - Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj railway station terminal formerly known as victoria terminus
- Local market - Dadar Flower market, Byculla Vegetable Market & Sassoon Docks one of the oldest fisher markets, Crawford market
- Museums - the National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art, Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya is formerly known as Prince Of Wales Museum
- Elephanta caves in the Arabian Sea & Kanheri caves in Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
- Religious places - Lord Ganesha temple siddhivinayak temple, Haji Ali
- Bollywood film city
- A full day picnic spot for kid Essel world
- Marine drive or neckless road, Juhu beach & Girgaum Chowpatty.
These are famous Mumbai sightseeing places.
Best Time for Mumbai local sightseeing
- The winter months are the most pleasant time for Mumbai visit -From November to February
- Humidity starts increasing during the summer season - From March till June 2nd week.
- Monsoon season in Mumbai which sometimes sees heavy rainfall continuous rainfall -June 2nd week to October end.
Best place to stay
- Colaba - It is the most preferred place as it is close to most of the famous tourist destinations.
- Bandra - good & quick connectivity to all major tourist attractions.
Best Transport in Mumbai
- Mumbai Local train & Mumbai metro
- BEST , NMMT & TMT AC & NON AC buses
- Black & yellow taxi, Uber, Ola taxi
- Auto rickshaw
Language Of Mumbai
- The official language is Marathi but as it is a cosmopolitan city you will find people speaking many other languages like other Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu.
- English is spoken widely throughout India.
- People will be a lot more friendly if you speak a few basic Hindi / Marathi words.