Agra Bharatpur Tour 3 Days Weekend Quick Visit Holiday
This is an interesting trip which combines a tour visit to world famous monument with equally breathtaking Bharatpur Sanctuary. It runs you through 3 places quickly as each and every day is pack filled with action. This is suitable for the visitor who have a kind of weekend to spend as part of the extended stay in India or stopover. From Red Fort to the Taj Mahal, there is a long list of monuments awaiting to mesmerize you and make your short trip memorable. A natural retreat at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary would definitely be a good experience that will make your weekend tick.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Agra : Explore Agra - The City of Taj
Day 2 - Bharatpur : Drive from Agra to Bharatpur (56 km/ 1 hour)
Day 3 - New Delhi : Check Out and return with beautiful memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive at Delhi airport or Railway station.
- Meet and Greet assistance by our representative who will further take to Agra
- Arrive at Agra and proceed to sightseeing of incredible monuments which inculde,
- Taj Mahal - The pearl-coloured marble monument which is known as the symbol of eternal love. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1632.
- Visit Tomb of Itimād-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj, a marble mausoleum built by Nur Jahan.
- Later, proceed to visit Agra Fort - The former official residence of Mughal Emperor built by Akbar.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay..
- Post breakfast, proceed to explore the sights of Bharatpur
- Visit Keoladeo National Park - One of the world's finest bird sanctuaries with over 300 bird species.
- Later visit the Bankey Bihari Temple - The holiest place in Bharatpur encompassing the shrine of Lord Krishna.
- Later proceed to visit the Lohagarh Fort - A battle-ridden fort that was once considered to be inpenetrable. Also explore its museum to discover old royal artifacts.
- Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed to check out of the hotel.
- Your transfer is arranged for Delhi
- Head towards your next journey with some incredible memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
About New Delhi
Delhi officially called the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) holds within itself New Delhi, the capital of India. Worthy of its title too, since all the colors of India can be witnessed here. Delhi is located in the North of India between Haryana at the west and Uttar Pradesh at the East. The drainage of Delhi consists of Yamuna river flowing between Punjab and Uttar Pradesh and Hindon river that separates Ghaziabad from the eastern part of Delhi. The Aravalli ranges at the south of Delhi gives the whole landmark an ascent. Best time to visit Delhi from October to March. Delhi has managed to weave in its tapestry all the threads of Glorious past in the colors of present urbanization. The essence of Islamic architecture could be seen in the monuments like Alai Darwaza, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Safdarjung Tomb, Humayun’s Tomb where the sandstones are embellished with white marble: this sort of place is sought after by traveler, historians from different part of the world & who are curious about the medieval history of the world. The amiable atmosphere of the vibrant markets of Old Delhi including the Dariba Kalan, Chawri Bazar, Katra Neel, Bhagirath Palace, Nai Sarak and Khari Baoli are the perfect joint for the tourist who wants to take back memories in the form of souvenirs or who are eager to imbibe the Indian culture in their daily life in the form of trinkets and clothes they wear and in the spices they use in their daily food.
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Where is Bharatpur Located?
Bharatpur is located in Rajasthan India and famous for its Bird Sanctuary