Golden Triangle with Mathura 7 Days
Along with the inherent architectural facades of the Golden Triangle circuit, this tour also lets you explore the pious city of Mathura. From the mouth-watering street food to monuments of a bygone era, there is much more in store for the rogue traveler in you. Starting from the ancient city of Delhi which encompasses the old as well as new geographical aspects, it offers breathtaking glimpses of Mughal architecture, prideful monuments, vibrant cuisine, and customs. Jaipur mirrors the elegance of Delhi more regally and warmly. Hidden behind the glorious palaces and mind-boggling forts, are stories that will intrigue you to know more about the Pink city. The capital of the state of Rajasthan, it is a place that enchants you with royal hospitality and the boldness of culture. You further move along to decorate your memories with the magic of Agra descending upon you. Get a chance to know deeply what eternal love looks like as you stand before the wondrous, Taj Mahal. Agra will take you back in the past when the Mughal empire flourished as you witness the monuments of Fatehpur Sikri that stood the test of time. Discover the divine mystic of Mathura, the place where Lord Krishna once roamed. Longstanding traditions, customs, and beliefs would astonish you while you come across temples, ghats, and religious sites. A splendid experience of North India which might changes you in many beautiful ways.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to Delhi - Explore the Capital of India
Day 2 - Jaipur : Move from Delhi to Jaipur - Explore the Pink City of Jaipur (5 hours/ 268 km approx)
Day 3 - Jaipur : Continue the exploration
Day 4 - Agra : Move From Jaipur to Agra - Explore Agra (5 hours/ 237 km approx)
Day 5 - Agra : Explore Agra and Sightseeing
Day 6 - Mathura : Move from Agra to Mathura - Explore Mathura (1 hour/ 57 km approx)
Day 7 - New Delhi : Return to Delhi (3 hours/ 183 km approx)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet & Assist by our representative upon your arrival, who will guide you to your hotel.
- Check-in and gather enough energy for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Explore the narrow alleys of the vibrant and bustling markets of Old Delhi with famous Rickshaw Ride.
- Visit Jama Masjid and Shri Bangla Saheb Gurudwara
- Visit Red Fort, one of the most historic landmarks in the country.
- Visit Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- Visit India Gate, the largest war memorial in India.
- Return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
After the breakfast, embark on the amazing road trip to Jaipur
- En-route visit the captivating Monkey Temple of Galtaji. Rejuvenate yourself by taking a dip in the holy waters of Galta Kund/ tank here
- Visit the Birla Mandir -a modern temple with beautiful white marble structure and glass paintings
- Take the offbeat Walking Tour of the decorated old city of Jaipur and understand the layout of India’s first planned city
- Rest well in the night for the next big day in Jaipur
- Visit Amber (Amer) Palace, one of the most photographed locations in Jaipur.
- Visit Hawa Mahal, a marvellous red standstone structure.
- Spend your afternoon in City Palace and its Museums. Admire the beautifully decorated doors, walls, and ceilings
- Shop at the shopping hotspots like,
- Zaveri Bazaar known as the largest jewellery market in Asia.
- Bapu Bazaar
- Badi Chaupad
- Choose from a wide variety of block print textile, gemstone jewellery, traditional dresses and footwear
- Stay overnight at the hotel
Get set for the exciting road trip to Agra
- Stop by at the haunted town of Abahneri to see
- Chand Baori – a 13 storey stepwell with amazingly symmetrical stairs.
- En-route to Agra visit the abandoned Mughal town of Fatehpur Sikri.
- Visit places like
- Jama Masjid
- Jodha Bai Palace
- Birbal Bhawan
- Panch Mahal
- Buland Darwaza
- Proceed to Agra and stay overnight at the hotel
- Visit Agra Fort, the residence of early Mughal emperors.
- Visit the Itmad-Ud-Daulah sometimes referred to as Baby Taj and if often regarded as the draft for Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, a symbol of love and national pride
- Enjoy the free time for optional activities
- Head for an overnight stay at the hotel
Load yourself with a heavy breakfast for the road trip to Mathura- the divine town of Lord Krishna
- Visit Dwarkadeesh Shree Temple
- Visit Iskon Temple in Vrindavan and Rang Mandir
- Attend the melodious evening aarti (prayer ceremony) at Vishram Ghat
- Stay overnight at the hotel
- After the breakfast, take the road trip back to Delhi.
- Airport Transfer is arranged.
- End the trip with happy memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
About New Delhi
Delhi officially called the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) holds within itself New Delhi, the capital of India. Worthy of its title too, since all the colors of India can be witnessed here. Delhi is located in the North of India between Haryana at the west and Uttar Pradesh at the East. The drainage of Delhi consists of Yamuna river flowing between Punjab and Uttar Pradesh and Hindon river that separates Ghaziabad from the eastern part of Delhi. The Aravalli ranges at the south of Delhi gives the whole landmark an ascent. Best time to visit Delhi from October to March. Delhi has managed to weave in its tapestry all the threads of Glorious past in the colors of present urbanization. The essence of Islamic architecture could be seen in the monuments like Alai Darwaza, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Safdarjung Tomb, Humayun’s Tomb where the sandstones are embellished with white marble: this sort of place is sought after by traveler, historians from different part of the world & who are curious about the medieval history of the world. The amiable atmosphere of the vibrant markets of Old Delhi including the Dariba Kalan, Chawri Bazar, Katra Neel, Bhagirath Palace, Nai Sarak and Khari Baoli are the perfect joint for the tourist who wants to take back memories in the form of souvenirs or who are eager to imbibe the Indian culture in their daily life in the form of trinkets and clothes they wear and in the spices they use in their daily food.
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
How's the weather during the trip?
Summers can be extremely hot, it is recommended to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a cotton scarf or hat