4 day trip to Golden Triangle Tour of India
The Indian Golden Triangle is a feather in India's travel circuit map.
3 most iconic cities of India Delhi Agra and the pink city Jaipur, give you a glimpse of the history and culture of this country. The tour will take your through a spectrum of diverse architecture like the Red Fort, the heritage hotels, the famous Taj Mahal, Hawa mahal, Agra fort, amber fort, Jantar Mantar, the city palaces of Mughal Emperors, Fatehpur Sikri, Unesco World Heritage Sites and much more.
Try out a variety of street food during the tour of Delhi Agra. Watch as the aura of the intricate beauty of Mughal architecture enthralls your senses. Finally, get ready to bring out your inner nobility by pampering yourselves with the royal way of life.
India Golden Triangle is is one of the most offered India Tours by tour operators across the globe.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : New Delhi - Explore the Capital of India
Day 2 - Agra : Explore Agra - Move to Agra (233Kms/ 4 Hours)
Day 3 - Jaipur : Move to Jaipur - Explore the Pink city of India (240 kms/ 4 hours)
Day 4 - Jaipur : End your thrilling journey with a fistful of memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready to explore the streets of New Delhi with a local expert guide. Start your tour with serene and holy vibes by visiting,
- Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, the former residence of the eighth Sikh guru, Guru Har Krishan.
- Qutub Minar - an ancient brick minaret built during the reigns of the Sultanate.
- India Gate - A war memorial built in 1931 to commemorate the fallen Indian soldiers.
- Brace yourself to experience diplomatic ambiance by coming across Parliament Street and the President House, the official residence of the President of India. The Parliament Street also known as the Sansad Marg holds not only the Parliament House but also various landmarks including Jantar Mantar, Press Trust Of India, All India Radio Bhawan, Department of Posts, Reserve Bank of India and much more.
- The Bahá'í House of Worship also known as the Lotus Temple will give a touch of divinity and its infrastructure will leave an impression upon you.
- After having lunch relax by staying overnight at the hotel.
Start your morning with a visit to,
- The Taj Mahal. Get to know and admire one of the most majestic and beautiful buildings in the world.
- After visiting the Taj, have some breakfast after heading back to the Hotel.
- Post check-out, continue your expedition and come across,
- Agra Fort, the residence of early Mughal emperors. One of the finest Mughal forts, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565.
- Drive to Jaipur en route to reach visit town of Fatehpur Sikri. After visit continue to drive to Jaipur.
- Rejuvenate your energy by resting overnight at the hotel.
After an early breakfast,
- Visit Amber Fort located in the town of Amer.
- Visit the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur, which is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
- Next, visit ‘"Hawa Mahal’" or the Palace of Winds. The building was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions and everyday life without being seen.
- Jantar Mantar, built by the renowned astronomer and King, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in 1734.
- Later relax yourself by staying overnight at the hotel in Jaipur
- In the evening, visit the local markets and go on a shopping spree and have a look around for handcrafted outfits, fabrics, idols and souvenirs. Delve into the finest aspects of Rajasthan with local food, live singing and local dance in a garden restaurant.
- Soothe your soul at the end of the day by staying overnight at the hotel.
- Start your day with a savory breakfast.
- After checking out of the hotel, you will be dropped at the airport with a long trail of memories to gather while you look forward to your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
About New Delhi
Delhi officially called the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) holds within itself New Delhi, the capital of India. Worthy of its title too, since all the colors of India can be witnessed here. Delhi is located in the North of India between Haryana at the west and Uttar Pradesh at the East. The drainage of Delhi consists of Yamuna river flowing between Punjab and Uttar Pradesh and Hindon river that separates Ghaziabad from the eastern part of Delhi. The Aravalli ranges at the south of Delhi gives the whole landmark an ascent. Best time to visit Delhi from October to March. Delhi has managed to weave in its tapestry all the threads of Glorious past in the colors of present urbanization. The essence of Islamic architecture could be seen in the monuments like Alai Darwaza, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Safdarjung Tomb, Humayun’s Tomb where the sandstones are embellished with white marble: this sort of place is sought after by traveler, historians from different part of the world & who are curious about the medieval history of the world. The amiable atmosphere of the vibrant markets of Old Delhi including the Dariba Kalan, Chawri Bazar, Katra Neel, Bhagirath Palace, Nai Sarak and Khari Baoli are the perfect joint for the tourist who wants to take back memories in the form of souvenirs or who are eager to imbibe the Indian culture in their daily life in the form of trinkets and clothes they wear and in the spices they use in their daily food.
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Anything not the part of the itinerary.