Taj Mahal Ticket Online - Fast track
The city of Agra attracts global tourists from across the world for not only the Taj Mahal but other UNESCO World Heritage Sites as well. Visiting the Taj Mahal required buying a ticket and we can help you get a fast track entry ticket online here. The ticket price ranges differently for domestic and foreigner. The distribution of online tickets for the Taj Mahal and various sites is open by ASI (Archaeological Survey of India).
The timings for an online ticket is the same visiting hours applied to the ticket purchased offline on site. The good news is there is no entry fee for children below the age of 15 years (both Indian & Foreigner).
Famous Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in white marble. Viewing of the Taj Mahal is open for the general public all weekday except Friday. The best view of the Taj Mahal is suggested either in night viewing or early morning dawn view. The best photos could be captured just minutes before the sunset or at sunrise time.
Taj Mahal ticket price
- For Indian national the ticket price is Rs (INR) 50 For SAARC and BIMSTEC nationals the ticket price is Rs 540 and in USD 7.70 approx. For Other Foreign nationals the ticket price is Rs 1100 and in USD 15.5 approx. Good news, for Children below the age of 15 years of any nationality ticket price is Zero, yes Free.
- For visiting main mausoleum of Taj Mahal one has to buy an additional ticket costing Rs.200/- along with the regular ticket mentioned above.
Why Taj Mahal online ticket is important?
- You save time from long queues In general ticket it can take long time as 2 hours also in peak time visit
Taj Mahal fast track price - skip the line
- Indians, SAARC/BIMSTEC Nationals ticket is Rs 780 Other Foreign Nationals ticket is Rs 1310
Taj Mahal guide and Night Viewing Ticket optional
- In just Rs 500 extra you can get a professional tour guide for upto 5 passenger
- You will get insider knowledge with tour guide, and straight to points
- Taj Mahal night viewing can be bought 24 hours in advance from Archaeological Survey of India office .
- The Entry ticket price for an adult Indian tourist is INR 510 and for a international tourist is INR 750.For Children from 3 to 15 years (both Indian & Foreigner) is INR 500.
Please Note This is available only on a full moon night & 2 days before and after full moon .This is approx 30min visit During 8:30pm to 12:30am depending on slot allocated.
Taj Mahal Timings
- Last admission: 3:00pm
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Fast-entry tickets to The Tajmahal
- Transfer to & from Taj Mahal
- Any personal nature expenses No Meals
- No tour guide included
How to use this
- Please take a printed copy of ticket voucher for verification at the entrance
- This tickets is fixed dated and valid only for the day and time slot booked
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
Things to note before visiting Taj Mahal
- This ticket is valid only for 3 hours from your selected time slot
- The drone camera is not allowed inside the Taj Mahal.
- The tickets are fixed dated and valid only for the day and time
- You need to print a copy of the entrance tickets to present at the entry gate for verification
- If you are late or miss your time slot, no extension of time inside the premises will be allowed No re-entry is permitted once you have entered
- Ticket is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable This is non-refundable and will not be of use on any other date or time,You can enter directly with this Ticket
- Taj Mahal main mausoleum -it's under the white marble central dome. its a replica of Mumtaz Mahal and Shah Jahan’s graves, the structure barred from public viewing.
- Nearest Bus Stand to visit Taj Mahal is Idgah bus station, its approx 5.5km distance which will take approx 15 minutes by local cab or taxi.
- Nearest Railway Station to the Taj Mahal is Agra Cantt, its approx 7km distance which will take approx 20 minutes by local cab or taxi.
- Nearest Aiport to the Taj Mahal is the Agra Airport also known as Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport, its approx 15km distance, which will take approx 30 minutes by local cab or taxi.
Confirmation of ticket
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day.
- Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In case if you do not get an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email or call
Other related tours you can take
You can also explore interesting heritage walks & offbeat tour like ,
- Old city walks Agra -A walk in the past to see the Agra which hasn't changed over the years. A 400 years old market to explore the essence of Agra. Everything about this place is old and antique! A unique experience to learn how this city started.
- Visit a Local Home in Agra and experience a culinary treat -Experience a delicious insight in the traditional Indian culinary culture and see a cooking demonstration on this magnificent tour in Agra. Get to know the charming members of an Indian family and hear tales of their daily lives.