6 Day trip to Golden Triangle Tour of India
This trip would offer the best of architecture, culture and history of India. Standing on the foundations of ancient heritages, the cities of India - Delhi, Agra, and the pink city Jaipur have some famous stories to tell.
Some iconic sites created by Mughal Emperors covered in this trip - The Red Fort, The Taj Mahal, Agra fort, amber fort, hawa mahal, iconic cities, heritage hotels, the city palace, unesco world heritage sites, Jantar Mantar, Fatehpur Sikri and few more.
Amongst all India Tours, India golden triangle is the favorite among the tour operators from across the globe.
This circuit of Delhi Agra and Jaipur will be a trip of a lifetime.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to Delhi, India
Day 2 - New Delhi : Delhi Tour
Day 3 - Agra : Train Ride from Delhi to Agra (231km/ 3 hours approx)
Day 4 - Jaipur : Scenic Drive to Jaipur (240 kms/ 4 hours)
Day 5 - Jaipur : Explore Jaipur - The Pink City of India
Day 6 - New Delhi : Check out on the final day of the tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
Welcome to the Capital of India. Meet and Greet by our representative at the airport. Proceed to your hotel and unwind today. You might be tired due to a long flight.
By evening, step out of the hotel and explore the surroundings like famous Chandni chowk for best street food. Let the vibes of the city sink in. This will be the best thing to explore in your tour of Delhi.
Overnight at the hotel.
After a deliciouos breakfast, the sightseeing tour of New Delhi begins,
- Visit Qutab Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- India Gate, the largest war memorial in India.
- The President’s House, the official residence of the President of India.
- Red Fort, the historic fort built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahn
- Raj Ghat, the renowned mermorial of Mahatama Gandhi.
- Laxminarayan Temple, An intricate Nagora-style architectural structure spread over an area of 7.5 acres
- After sightseeing, return to the hotel and stay overnight to relax.
- Early morning pick up from hotel & you will be taken to the railway station
- Board the superfast air-conditioned train to Agra.
- You will have delish breakfast in the train
- After reaching Agra, you will be dropped at the hotel.
- Sightseeing of Agra begins as you visit,
- Agra Fort, the residence of early Mughal emperors.
- Taj Mahal - One of the wonders in the world, built by Shah Jahan as a symbol of love.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Early in the morning pay a second visit to Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town" which was the estranged capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar, built in 1569
- Arrive Jaipur in late evening & transfer to hotel.
- Stay overnight in Jaipur.
After breakfast checkout from hotel,
- Visit the Amber Fort, is a megalith structure made from red sandstone and marble, located in Amer.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills.
- Later visit the City Palace, Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal.
- Visit Jantar Mantar, a 17th-century observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh.
- In the evening transfer to railway station to board the air conditioned train to Delhi.
- Have dinner in the train.
- Arrive Delhi & transfer to hotel.
- Overnight stay in Delhi.
- Check out of the Hotel.
- You will be transferred to either airport or railway station depending upon your choice.
- From here you set forth for your next journey.
You can also opt to take a day's trip to Rural Village near Delhi. We recommend this and it can end your trip on a high note. The experience of spending time with the rural people, enjoying their undue attention and hospitality, the life of kids around this place and much more.. this trip would become further memorable.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
About New Delhi
Delhi officially called the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) holds within itself New Delhi, the capital of India. Worthy of its title too, since all the colors of India can be witnessed here. Delhi is located in the North of India between Haryana at the west and Uttar Pradesh at the East. The drainage of Delhi consists of Yamuna river flowing between Punjab and Uttar Pradesh and Hindon river that separates Ghaziabad from the eastern part of Delhi. The Aravalli ranges at the south of Delhi gives the whole landmark an ascent. Best time to visit Delhi from October to March. Delhi has managed to weave in its tapestry all the threads of Glorious past in the colors of present urbanization. The essence of Islamic architecture could be seen in the monuments like Alai Darwaza, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Safdarjung Tomb, Humayun’s Tomb where the sandstones are embellished with white marble: this sort of place is sought after by traveler, historians from different part of the world & who are curious about the medieval history of the world. The amiable atmosphere of the vibrant markets of Old Delhi including the Dariba Kalan, Chawri Bazar, Katra Neel, Bhagirath Palace, Nai Sarak and Khari Baoli are the perfect joint for the tourist who wants to take back memories in the form of souvenirs or who are eager to imbibe the Indian culture in their daily life in the form of trinkets and clothes they wear and in the spices they use in their daily food.
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
What is Hawa Mahal Famous for?
Hawa Mahal is the Land Mark of Jaipur built by His Highness Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Hawa Mahal is famous for its beautiful architectural design and thoughtful make in the old time.