Golden Triangle with North East and Kolkata
Come and treat yourself with a spectacular combination of the Golden Triangle circuit and the unexplored parts of the North-East. This splendidly crafted itinerary will give you incredible glimpses of monuments, nature, and relishing food. Come across the jewel of the eastern coast, the city of Kolkata. You will be fascinated by its vibrant set of landmarks, culture, and people. Don’t forget the mouth-watering cuisine that tags along which includes the world-famous confectionary - Rassgulla. Rejoice and rejuvenate your senses while you stroll through the hilly regions and tea gardens of Darjeeling. Experience the fascinating aspects of Himalayan culture by visiting renowned monasteries. After your exploration in the east, head to the major cities of Delhi, Agra and Kolkata. Revisit the Mughal period when you witness the awe-inspiring Mughal architecture all around. Take your journey to the next level by experiencing the royal hospitality in Jaipur. This tour makes sure you never fail to return here to add more beautiful memories in your heart.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Bagdogra : Arrival and Drive to Darjeeling (66km/ 2 hours)
Day 2 - Darjeeling : Explore Darjeeling - Stroll through the 'Queen of Hills'
Day 3 - Kolkata : Darjeeling to Kolkata
Day 4 - Kolkata : Explore Kolkata - Get around the 'City of Joy'
Day 5 - New Delhi : Head towards the Capital of India - Delhi
Day 6 - New Delhi : Explore the Delhi and its monuments
Day 7 - Agra : Delhi to Agra Drive (233 km approx/ 4 hours)
Day 8 - Jaipur : Agra to Jaipur
Day 9 - Jaipur : Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet and Greet at Bagdogra Airport along with a welcome drink
- Enjoy scenic drve to Darjeeling
- Proceed to check-in your resort / hotel for an overnight stay
- Rest of the day at leisure
- Dinner at Hotel
- Start your morning by visiting,
- Tiger Hill - A popular summit to reach Mount Everest.
- Ghoom Monastery - Renowned Buddhist Monastery.
- Aftersome scrumptious breakfast proceed to enjoy
- Joy Ride - Move from Darjeeling to Ghoom and back. You will also pass by Batasia Loop while on your Toy Train Journey
- Later in the afternoon visit,
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute - A school dedicated to teach mountaineering to enthusiasts
- Darjeeling Zoological Park - An exotic zoo which is home to endangered species.
- Tibetan Refugee Centre - A self-help centre for Tibetan refugees.
- Peace Pagoda - A Buddhist Temple that stands out of the green landscape.
- Have an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel
- After breakfast drive back to Bagdogra to board flight for Kolkata
- On arrival at Kolkata proceed to ocheck-in hotel
- Entire day at your leisure
- After breakfast, proceed to
- Enjoy a guided visit to Flower Market near the end of Howrah Bridge.
- Visit Howrah Bridge - A busy suspension bridge which is the pride of Kolkata.
- Come across Victoria Memorial - A memorial of late Queen Victoria.
- Visit Birla Planetarium - Single story circular structure housing a planetarium.
- Later come across Mother House - This place houses the tomb of Mother Teresa.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- After breakfast proceed for transfer to Kolkata Airport and board flight for New Delhi
- Meet and Greet by our representative at Delhi Airport.
- Later transfer to hotel
- Enjoy the day at your leisure
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Head towards a full day guided tour of Old and New Delhi
- Enjoy Cycle Rickshaw Ride in narrow old Delhi lanes covering
- Chandni Chowk (Moon light square market)
- Parathe Vali Gali (foodie heaven)
- Jama Masjid
- Red fort
- Later explore,
- Qutab Minar
- India Gate (War Memorial)
- Rashtrapati Bhawan (President Palace)
- Drive toward Agra - The City of Love
- Guided tour to visit,
- Agra Fort, designed and built by Akbar 1565 A.D.
- Later visit Itmad-Ud-Daula, the equally famous Baby Taj often describe as Jewel Box
- Later proceed to check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
- Procedd to visit Taj Mahal - A guided tour of one man's love testimony. A prominent mausoleum built by Shah Jahan for his empress Mumtaz Mahal.
- Return to Hotel for change and have a delicious breakfast.
- Drive to Jaipur enroute visit Nahargarh Fort.
- Check in hotel in Jaipur and stay overnight.
- After breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of Jaipur.
- Visit Amber Fort - the former base fort of Rajputs and residence of royal family.
- Proceed for Photo Stop at Hawa Mahal also known as the 'Palace of Winds'.
- Visit City Palace - A structure in the heart of old city that is a blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture.
- Later visit Jantar Mantar - an astronomical treasure house, with solar device that gives accurate prediction till date
- Proceed further for transfer to Jaipur Airport for your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
What is the best time to visit India?
India is 365 destination very vast geographically diversified country. If you are looking to specific destination like North India except summers which goes little hot in Delhi, Rajasthan places rest any time could be visited. But if you want to visit hills of North India which include Kashmir, Himachal, Ladakh Summer is also best time ti visit.'
Regarding North India normally tourist visit most in winters Oct to March remain cool temperature could go as good as 5 Degree Celsius in nights to 15-17 Degree in day time.