Helicopter ride in Mumbai -10 Min Juhu-Bandra-Worli Sea Link
So you went through the Bandra-Worli Sea Link in Mumbai city? Surely it looks magnificent? Ever wondered how it will be an aerial view of Mumbai? Get an opportunity to witness this fantasy for real with our Helicopter joy ride tour. The Juhu-Bandra Worli Sea link never looked more breathtaking when you check it out from 1000 ft high in the sky! The price of this tour will include a flying time of ten minutes for a defined route.
This helicopter tours in Mumbai will take over the pristine landscape of Juhu beach which is flocked with visitors. Yes, you get to fly above them! Look over the horizon and find the Sea link standing at all its glory. Propose your beloved or celebrate someone's birthday over the sea! The options are endless!
Itinerary of Mumbai Helicopter Ride
- We will meet at Juhu Airport.
- Board in a helicopter after basic security checks.
- Fly above the Juhu beach and its neighborhood check out the astonishing views of the Bandra-Worli Sea link capture these moments in your camera
- we will come back on Juhu airport
- Your tour will end here after that you can head to your hotel.
Duration of this tour
- This tour will take approximately 10 minutes.
What to expect on this tour?
- Arial and panoramic view of wonderful Mumbai city
- You will get a chance to click great photographs.
What does this tour include?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Private chauffeur-driven AC car on request.
- Guided helicopter ride with staff arrangements for special occasions.
- English speaking tour guide would be escorting this tour.
- Bottle of Water Permission of photography on the tour.
What are the tour exclusions
- Any personal nature expenses.
- Lunch or snacks not included in the tour
- Pick up and drop from the hotel.
Things to Note
- This tour would be operating on the daily.
- For 15 minutes duration, we shall choose the East Mumbai route on a routine basis if the North is not specified.
- Runway in operation at Santacruz Airport/ ATC clearance would decide the helicopter routing in Mumbai for 10 minutes, 20 minutes & 30 minutes rides.
- The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change the last minute without prior notice.
- Foreigners will require original passports and visa to be sent/and checked at the security entrance.
- This is a private tour activity only your group will participate
- kindly reach on time to avoid any last min issues.
- The dress code for this tour would be smart casuals.
- sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended, as well as a hat.
- In case the Helicopter is not available due to operational issues, the vendor will allocate you the alternate options.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Cancellation policy of Tour
- If you cancel the tour before 3 days of the tour start date, a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel within 1-3 days of the tour start date, there is a 30% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 day of tour start, full cancellation charges would be applied
Other related tours you can take
We can also help you with an interesting offbeat city tour like
- Dharavi Slums India is a country of contrasts, with slums sitting beside opulent palaces. In this tour, you will get an insider’s insight into Dharavi slum is one of Asia's largest slum, used as the setting for the blockbuster movie Slumdog Millionaire
- Mumbai Dabbawala tour -unique lunch box delivery force. Did you ever think that six sigma standards could be achieved without even a single piece of technology? This lunch box delivery system which is 125 years old & a lesser-known thing to do for a tourist.