15 Min Juhu-Vihar Lake-Pagoda Scenes Helicopter Joyride
What would you do if you get to see some of the best sites of Mumbai in just 15 minutes? You got it right! Hop on this helicopter joyride along with your friends and family and enjoy green retreats from high above. You witness spectacular panoramic views from the Juhu beach to the Santacruz airport. The landscape of the concrete jungle looks truly mesmerizing from high above! Move further and reach Powai where you enjoy floating over the quaint water surface of Vihar Lake. Cross the iconic Bandra-Worli Sea link and reach the vicinity of Haji Ali Dargah. The views of Global Vipassana Pagoda will blow your mind. Cap with all with some vibrant scenic glimpses of the Essel World before heading back to the ground.
Juhu Beach – Andheri- Santacruz Airport View- Powai – Vihar lake – film city Goregaon & Back (East)
Juhu Beach- Bandra- Worli sea Link – Dadar- Mumbai Central- Mahalaxmi- Haji Ali- Antilla and back (South)
Direct Andheri- Pagoda- Essel world & back via Malad- Goregaon- Andheri- Santacruz Airport ( North)
- You can only choose one route for one joyride.
- Guided helicopter ride with staff
- Arrangements for special occasions
- Additional route along with a pre-booked joyride
- Personal expenses
- For 15 min duration, we shall choose East Mumbai route on routine basis if North is not specified.
- Runway in operation at Santacruz Airport/ ATC clearance would decide the helicopter routing in Mumbai for 10,15,20,30 min rides.
- The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice.