Private Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
Make the most of a day to see both sides of the city in a private Mumbai sightseeing tour package.
Explore modern and colonial Mumbai-city of dreams. This city tour itinerary is covering extensively all the major tourist attractions like Gateway of India in the south Mumbai, Dhobhi Ghat, Hanging Garden in Malabar Hill and many more of this beautiful city.
Wish to explore the city in a special way? This private version of the Mumbai City tour ensures that you enjoy the notable landmarks with worrying about the group. This one day tour will not leave any stone unturned to as you witness the fast relentless lifestyle of Mumbai unfolding right before your eyes.
You get to tag along with the best guides the city has to offer you are well acquainted with its gist. Whether its the crowded yet mesmerizing beaches or the quaint indigenous settlements, you just enjoy without giving a dime about the world! Mumbai is home to Mumbaikars that has vivid stories to tell you quite capable of fascinating you to the core.
Fall in love with the skyline of Mumbai decorated with a colorful palette of sunset. This package includes private transportation from your hotel, or Mumbai port, or railway station that makes sure you gather memories without any hindrances.
- Private city tour of Mumbai
- Walk through Dharavi, with its huts, industries, recycling yard, and Kumbharwada pottery area
- Learn about daily life here and absorb the strong community spirit
- View Mumbai’s top landmarks including the Gateway to India and Rajabai Clock Tower
- Entrance fees, and private transport with hotel, cruise port, or train station pickup or drop-off included
- Personalized attention from a private guide
- Price per vehicle, based on a maximum of five passengers
- Pick up from the Hotel/ Airport/ Preferred location
- Dharavi- India is a country of contrasts, with slums sitting beside opulent palaces. In this tour, you will get an insider’s insight into Dharavi slum is one of Asia's largest slum, used as the setting for the blockbuster movie Slumdog Millionaire
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus-Explore Victorian Gothic Revival architecture in India.
- Rajabai Clock Tower
- Gateway of India-An arch-monument built in the early twentieth century in the city of Mumbai
- Dhobi Ghat- One of the largest open-air laundry system an experience
- The Taj Mahal Palace-More than 117 years old & first ever harbor landmark country.
- Pass by Bombay High Court
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum (Admission included)
- Jain Temple - Mumbai
- Kamala Nehru Park
- Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta) -are terraced gardens perched at the top of Malabar Hill, on its western side, just opposite the Kamala Nehru Park. They provide sunset views over the Arabian Sea and feature numerous hedges carved into the shapes of animals.
- Pass by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Pass by Flora Fountain
- Pass by Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
- Pass by David Sassoon Library and Reading Room
- You'll return to the starting point/hotel/ airport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transported by private air-conditioned car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is per vehicle; A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Other related tours you can take
We can also help you with an interesting offbeat city tour like
- Exclusive History and Mumbai Food Tour- Explore iconic landmarks and monuments like Gateway of India, beach like the ever-crowded Girgaum Chowpatty beach, Queen's Necklace road -marine drive. Also chance to explore mouthwatering Mumbai street food.
- Dharavi Slums-India is a country of contrasts, with slums sitting beside opulent palaces. In this tour, you will get an insider’s insight into Dharavi slum is one of Asia's largest slum, used as the setting for the blockbuster movie Slumdog Millionaire
- Elephanta Caves Tours-Explore rock-cut cave temples, dating back to the second century BC, are hew from solid basalt rock; and can be reached in an hour-long ferry ride from the cosmopolitan city.
- Mumbai a financial capital of India is also famous for various things including Bollywood, for its architecture, temple, Haji Ali Dargah (mosque), hosting 2 of biggest stock exchange NSE & BSE, oldest hotel Taj in Mumbai from the ultra-modern Sahar star hotel.