Short Visit to Taj Mahal with a Shore Cruise Excursion visitors
This tour is specially designed for the travelers who are pressed on time, and still, want to take a break. This itinerary brings you exactly what you are looking for. Come and enjoy the glimpses of Taj Mahal and magnificent sights of Mumbai in a span of 3 days. The city of love, Agra awaits to offer you the most breathtaking view of Taj Mahal. Don't hold back as the Taj casts its spell over your heart. Move towards the 'City of Dreams', Mumbai and hop onto a ferry. Cruise through the scenic shores of Bombay Harbour and reach Elephanta Island. The finely carved caves of Elephanta will give you picturesque glimpses of the mythological stories of Lord Shiva. A truly short getaway but completely worth your time.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Move from Delhi to Agra (237 km approx/ 5 hours)
Day 2 - Agra : Explore Agra - Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Day 3 - Mumbai : Reach Mumbai - Enjoy Ferry Ride to Elephanta Caves
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet and greet assistance by our representative at Delhi airport or Station.
- Later head to Agra City
- Proceed to check-in at the Hotel and relax for the day.
- Over night stay at the hotel.
- Early in the morning proceed to visit, one of the most beautiful monumnet in the world - the Taj Mahal.
- Return to the hotel for a srumptious breakfast.
- Proceed to check-out to visit the Agra Fort, the former residence of Mughal Emperors.
- Later leave for Delhi.
- Thereafter, board a late night flight for Mumbai.
- Procee to pick up from Mumbai Airport and check in to the hotel in Mumbai.
- Enjoy early breakfast and later our representative will pick you up from the hotel.
- Proceed to the dock and board the ferry to Elephanta Island.
- Enjoy an hour long Ferry Drive to Elephanta Caves.
- Explore Elephanta Caves, ancient cave complex dedicated to Hindu god Shiva.
- Proceed to board the ferry back for Mumbai.
- Drop to Hotel/Airport/Station according to your choice.
- The tour ceases in Mumbai and you ready to plan your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
About New Delhi
Delhi officially called the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) holds within itself New Delhi, the capital of India. Worthy of its title too, since all the colors of India can be witnessed here. Delhi is located in the North of India between Haryana at the west and Uttar Pradesh at the East. The drainage of Delhi consists of Yamuna river flowing between Punjab and Uttar Pradesh and Hindon river that separates Ghaziabad from the eastern part of Delhi. The Aravalli ranges at the south of Delhi gives the whole landmark an ascent. Best time to visit Delhi from October to March. Delhi has managed to weave in its tapestry all the threads of Glorious past in the colors of present urbanization. The essence of Islamic architecture could be seen in the monuments like Alai Darwaza, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Safdarjung Tomb, Humayun’s Tomb where the sandstones are embellished with white marble: this sort of place is sought after by traveler, historians from different part of the world & who are curious about the medieval history of the world. The amiable atmosphere of the vibrant markets of Old Delhi including the Dariba Kalan, Chawri Bazar, Katra Neel, Bhagirath Palace, Nai Sarak and Khari Baoli are the perfect joint for the tourist who wants to take back memories in the form of souvenirs or who are eager to imbibe the Indian culture in their daily life in the form of trinkets and clothes they wear and in the spices they use in their daily food.
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
What is the best time to visit India?
India is 365 destination very vast geographically diversified country. If you are looking to specific destination like North India except summers which goes little hot in Delhi, Rajasthan places rest any time could be visited. But if you want to visit hills of North India which include Kashmir, Himachal, Ladakh Summer is also best time ti visit.'
Regarding North India normally tourist visit most in winters Oct to March remain cool temperature could go as good as 5 Degree Celsius in nights to 15-17 Degree in day time.