Yoga Retreat along with Trip to Taj Mahal in 2020
This trip brings you couple of best things of India - Yoga and the Taj Mahal
Explore the bustling bazaars of India and practice Yoga along with yoga teachers along the river of Holi Ganges. You will visit Rishikesh, which is surrounded by organic farms, eco-friendly food, affordable yoga retreats, spa treatments, which conducts daily yoga classes and yoga shala. Take part in guided meditations in this week long trip and visit weekend retreats focusing on small batch classes of yoga.
This is not just another Yoga vacations or Yoga Holidays. We have tried to balance your regular trip of the Taj Mahal along with yoga and meditation experience.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Arrive in Delhi
Day 2 - Agra : Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Day 3 - Rishikesh : Delhi - Dehradun (Flight) - Rishikesh
Day 4 - Rishikesh : Rishikesh
Day 5 - Rishikesh : Rishikesh
Day 6 - Rishikesh : Rishikesh
Day 7 - New Delhi : Rishikesh - Dehradun (Flight)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Check in the hotel in Delhi: It is a city that has been an idyllic symbol of the magnificent past and thriving present of India. It has never failed to amaze its visitors with its beautiful blend of various nationalities, diverse cultures & traditions, heritage of the bygone eras and its modern lifestyle – all rolled into one.
Day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
- Your first stop is Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design.
- The Taj Mahal World Heritage site India’s most iconic landmark. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Architecture Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
- Your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work.
- Your day trip then ends with the return drive to Delhi.
- After breakfast, our representative will drive you to Delhi Airport to board your flight to Dehradun Airport.
- On arrival, you will drive to Rishikesh. Rishikesh is one of the holy cities in India. It is gateway to the Himalayas.
- The spectacular River Ganga is like pert of the city. It is a place visited by several yogis and sages. They lived and practiced hard penance here. It is world famous as Yoga capital of the world.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Rishikesh.
- After breakfast enjoy the Yoga session at the Hotel. Later enjoy the sightseeing of Rishikesh.
- Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Swarg Ashram, Bharat Mandir. Evening enjoy Ganga ceremony at Parmarth Niketan.
- Overnight stay at Rishikesh.
Start your day with breakfast at hotel. Enjoy the Yoga session at the Hotel.
During your leisure, head out and explore the place. The vibes of Rishikesh are infectious.
Overnight stay at Rishikesh.
Start your day with breakfast at hotel.
Enjoy the Yoga activities at the Hotel.
Head out and explore the place. You will get to meet people from across the globe. You will be surprised to meet people from as far as Pacific Ocean, Costa Rica, Israel, Turkey, South America and many such other countries.
- After breakfast, our company representative will transfer you to Dehradun Airport to board your flight back home.
- End of a happy trip.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.