Mumbai travel photography Tour
’Mumbai is not a city, it’s a way of life”. Get ready to live the life of Bombay and carved this memory forever. Everybody dreams about the star in a cinematic video. A professional travel photographer can help you to click a photo in a photography style to achieve the desired goal and make you a star in an epic travel film while exploring the streets of Mumbai. We will start from Mumbai’s iconic harbor, marked by the world-famous Gateway to India. We will suggest nice locations to click perfect shots for your Instagram feeds. Then we will walk in the colorful streets of Colaba and click some pictures with colorful walls.
Then we will go to the magnificent Asiatic library and Horniman circle and the adjacent garden. The next stop will be India's most exciting railway station ‘CST’ which is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture & a perfect place for a wide range of high-quality photos for social media. Now its time for some sea breeze so will be heading towards the Nariman Point, gliding along Marine Drive, a world-famous ocean-side roadway known as “The Queen’s Necklace.” Then we will make our way through Girgaon Chowpatty a beach adjacent to the marine drive & and enjoy exotic street food. Now its time for the hidden place of Mumbai the ‘Banganga tank’ & Walkeshwar temple, which has an ancient history and it is the best place to see swans very
- We will meet at Churchgate. we will visit Mumbai Habor line & Gateway of India
- After that, we will walk on streets of Colaba, Asiatic library and Horniman circle
- Next stop is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
- From CST we will move to Nariman Point followed by Girgaon Chowpatty
- our next destination will be Banganga tank & Walkeshwar temple.
- Your tour will end here after that you can head to your hotel.
Duration of tour
- This tour will take approximately 4 hrs.
What to expect on this tour?
- A professional travel photographer
- You will get a chance to click great photographs.
- videography with a professional travel photographer.
What does this tour include?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Private chauffeur-driven AC car on request.
- English speaking tour guide would be escorting this tour.
- Bottle of Water
- Permission of photography on the tour.
What are the tour exclusions
- Any personal nature expenses.
- Lunch not included in the tour
- Pick up and drop from the hotel only on request.
Things to Note
- This tour would be operating on the daily.
- This is a private tour activity only your group will participate
- The dress code for this tour would be smart casuals.sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended, as well as a hat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Cancellation policy of Tour
- If you cancel the tour before 3 days of the tour start date, a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel within 1-3 days of the tour start date, there is a 30% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 day of tour start, full cancellation charges would be applied
Other related tours you can take
We can also help you with an interesting offbeat city tour like
- Dharavi Slums India is a country of contrasts, with slums sitting beside opulent palaces. In this tour, you will get an insider’s insight into Dharavi slum is one of Asia's largest slum, used as the setting for the blockbuster movie Slumdog Millionaire
- Mumbai Dabbawala tour -unique lunch box delivery force. Did you ever think that six sigma standards could be achieved without even a single piece of technology? This lunch box delivery system which is 125 years old & a lesser-known thing to do for a tourist.