Traditional Cooking and Spice Market Tour with local in Mumbai
Hi there! Get ready to savor the most mouth-watering Indian cuisine ever! Amidst the aromatic fragrances of spices and curries, you are in for the biggest treats of your life. We will meet at my home and busy ourselves in cooking activities which involves chopping, tasting and lots of stories to talk about. While cooking I will be sharing a lot of information about cooking and our diverse culture. We will not only prepare traditional Indian dishes but also make sure to bond over every bite we savor!
Main inclusions in food:
Mushroom Tikka Masala
- Mushrooms marinated in a yogurt sauce with herbs and spices and baked, then served in a cooked tomatoes gravy
- Onions dipped in a batter made from gram flour and spices and served with salsa.
- Fresh paneer serves in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with garlic and other spices.
Special Jeera Rice.
- After everything is prepared we will sit together and eat
- Later I would take around to show you my neighborhood
- Fresh Drinks
- Personal expenses
- We will meet at my house and will cook in a well equipped kitchen. I would like to show you a special local market later after the workshop. To reach my place its best to use Uber or Ola taxi app its very cost effective and convenient.
- If requested, the host can accommodate the dietary needs listed. You must let the host know before the experience if you’d like your needs to be accommodated.
- It’s up to each guest to understand the ingredients being used and communicate any allergies or dietary restrictions to the host. Guests should also consider that consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase the risk of foodborne illness.
- If you need anything special write in advance. I also have vegan option.