Food Tales of Golden Circuit
Spicy parathas in Delhi, Sweet chilled lassi of Chandni Chowk and Dal Batti in Jaipur. All of these delicacies and much await you in this perfectly curated itinerary. Witness the Golden Triangle Circuit at its best by falling in love with varied mouth-watering cuisine available abundantly. Brace your taste buds for a stupendous ride of flavor and fragrance. Enjoy the diverse food offered in North India along with spectacular sights of monuments and majestic structures. Incredible food and mesmerising sights will make this tour unbelievably memorable for you.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Arrive in Delhi - Explore the Capital of India and its food
Day 2 - Agra : Drive from Delhi to Agra (233 km approx/ 4 hours)
Day 3 - Jaipur : Drive to Jaipur (240 km/ 4 hours)
Day 4 - Jaipur : End of the Trip
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive at Delhi airport and experience the meet & greet assistance by our representative.
- Transfer to hotel and check-in to relax
- After breakfast, the sightseeing of Delhi starts with a visit to,
- Qutub Minar - The largest brick minaret in the world
- India Gate- The largest war memorial in India.
- Humayun's Tomb - The garden tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayan.
- Paranthe Wali Galli - A bustling street full of delicious local eateries famous for its paratha (flatbread)
- Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
- Reach Agra and check in the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for scenic tour of the monuments in Agra.
- Visit Taj Mahal - A UNESCO World Heritage site which is marble structure built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- Later visit Agra Fort, designed and built by Akbar 1565 A.D.
- Proceed to visit Itmad-Ud-Daula, the equally famous Baby Taj often describe as Jewel Box
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed to drive to Jaipur.
- En-route visit the city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Continue to drive to Jaipur and later check in the hotel.
- Relax for rest of the day.
- Post breakfast, check out of the hotel.
- Our representatives will drop you at Jaipur Airport.
- This marks the end of the tour as you move towards your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.