Adventure tour of North India with Helicopter excursion of Himalayas
An all exclusive tour which is full of adventure activities boasting the scenic landscapes of Himachal. Enjoy the thrilling sport of Paragliding across the lushful meadows of Bir. Make sure to hold on tight as you fly through the snow-clad valleys. Trek through the quaint forests of Tirthan and explore the breezy and romantic spots of Jogini Waterfalls. From rivers to ancient temples, this itinerary is here to offer a bit of everything to all, from adventure seekers to photographers. Live in old rustic heritage homes of Manali and visit ancient shrines and temples amidst experiencing the beauty of Indo-Tibetan culture.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to Delhi - The Capital Of India
Day 2 - New Delhi : Explore Delhi
Day 3 - Himachal : Drive from Delhi to Bir (10 hours/ 516km)
Day 4 - Himachal : Explore Bir - Paragliding in Bir-Billing
Day 5 - Manali : Proceed to Manali - (6 hours/ 176 km)
Day 6 - Manali : Explore Manali - Helicopter Excursion of Himalayas
Day 7 - Manali : Trek to Bijli Mahadev
Day 8 - Himachal : End of the Tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Experience meet and greet assistance at the Delhi airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in
- Relax for the day
- Have a scrumptious breakfast and proceed further with your guide explore Delhi.
- This full day city tour will take you the various popular spots across Delhi.
- Visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India.
- Later visit, Red Fort, the large structure built of red sandstone during Mughal times.
- Proceed to Raj Ghat, the beautiful memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, the garden tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun
- Later visit Lotus Temple, the lotus-shaped iconic worship house.
- Explore Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- Visit Rastrapati Bhawan, the official residence of the President of India.
- Proceed to Parliament House, the legislative building of the Government of India.
- Come across Jantar Mantar, an age old astronomical observatory.
- Later proceed to India Gate, an arched war memorial paying homage to fallen soldiers.
- Return for an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Post breakfast, Check out of the hotel
- Leave for Bir, Himachal.
- Its a quaint town nestled amidst Himalayas also known as the 'Paragliding Capital of India'.
- Check-in the hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Bir.
- After some Breakfast, proceed for paragliding in the morning. This place is famous for world championship of paragliding. It is also among the top 3 paragliding destinations in the world.
- Later, drive to Tirthan valley, Himachal. This is another beautiful town of Himachal surrounded by mountains and valleys.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Tirthan.
- Have your breakfast and checkout of the hotel.
- Proceed to Manali.
- Check in the hotel and rest of the day is free for you to explore.
- Post breakfast, start the day with a Helicopter ride. This ride wil you the bird's eye view of the Himalayan ranges.
- Enjoy local sightseeing,
- Visit Jogini Waterfalls, a scenic waterfall overlooking the Rohtang valley
- Later proceed to visit Hadimba temple, an ancient shrine of locally revered deity Hidimba.
- Visit Vashishta Kund which are part of temple complex including sacred ponds.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After some relishing breakfast, proceed to Bijli Mahadev Temple. A short trek of 1 hour to the top of the hill from where you get the view of the picturesque Kullu and Parwati valley. An intriguing and ancient temple will leave you spellbound.
- Drive back to Mandi after the trek.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Mandi, Himachal.
- Post breakfast, check out of the hotel
- Proceed to Delhi.
- Drop at Delhi airport/station or Hotel.
- Continue towards your next journey with some fond memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.