3 Day Ranthambore Safari
Wildlife tours in India are worth exploring after you have roamed through popular destinations of the country. India is known for its rich and abundant biodiversity in terms of flora and fauna. There are a total of 104 National Parks in India that are home for a large number of plant and animal species. So are you ready for a wildlife safari through the dense forests of India? And what a better place to start than the popular Ranthambore National Park.
Welcome to India's very own African safari. But instead of giant elephants, you get to see beautiful Bengal tigers all around. Ranthambore National Park is located in Sawai Madhopur in the arms of the breathtaking Aravali mountain ranges. A blend of the lush green canopy and dry deciduous forests decorate the landscape of the park that is home to exotic wildlife species rarely found across the planet. From sloth bears to sambhar deers, our canter and jeep safaris give incredible glimpses of rare fauna.
You get to explore the Ranthambore National Park as you look within the bushes for Bengal Tigers in their natural habitat. You get to live near the park and reflect amidst the quaint natural surroundings. While on your vigilant tiger sightings, you come across the enigmatic Ranthambore Fort, a remnant of the bygone era. Home to Padam Lake, Jogi Mahal and one of the largest Banyan trees in the country, this Ranthambore Safari would become your very own fairytale come true.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Ranthambhore : Jaipur To Ranthambhore - First Jungle Safari
Day 2 - Ranthambhore : Ranthambhore Safari
Day 3 - Ranthambhore : Ranthambhore Safari - Padam Lake, Jogi Mahal and More
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Early morning arrive at Jaipur Airport or Sawai Madhopur Railway Station
- Later transfer to Ranthambhore.
- Check-in your resort and relax for some time.
- Later head for the first Jungle Safari in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Come across bengal tigers in their natural habitat
- Witness other species such as leopards, hyenas, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, langurs, Macaques, Jackals, Jungle cats, Sloth bears, Black bucks, etc.
- Visit the ancient Ranthambore Fort built in the 10th century.
- Return to your resort and spend your evening in leisure.
- Overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
- Have some scrumtious breakfast early morning
- Later, proceed for your second Jungle Safari.
- Along with tiger sightseeings, come across various other species.
- These include Crocodiles, Desert monitor lizards, Tortoise, Kraits, Cobras, Ganga soft shelled turtles, Indian pythons, North Indian flap shelled turtles, Rat snakes, Frogs and Chameleons.
- Later proceed to visit the Digambar Jain Temple and Lord Sambhavanath at Sawai Madhopur
- Evening at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the resort at Ranthambhore.
- Early morning after breakfast go for the last Jungle Safari.
- Reach the Padam lake and find solace at its banks.
- You would come across the a large Banyan tree which is one of the largest in the country.
- Near the lake, you can witness various bird species.
- These include Graylag Goose, Woodpeckers, Indian Gray Hornbills, Common Kingfishers, Bee Eaters, Cuckoos, Parakeets, Asian Palm Swift, Owl, and many more.
- Other prominent places to watch birds are Rajbagh Lake, and Malik Lake
- Later return to Resort.
- After freshing-up check-out from the resort and transfer to Jaipur Airport or Sawai Madhopur Railway Station.
- Conclude your incredible safari with some spectacular memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.