Jodhpur Art and Craft Tour
No trip to Rajasthan is completed without a visit to the village safari near jodhpur. Our village safari is the best way to experience rural arts, crafts, culture, and traditions. Visit local indigenous families like the Bishnoi family, weaver's family, potter's family, Sheppard's family, and some wildlife which is protected by local people from the village. Have a great home-cooked Rajasthani meal in a village with a Rajasthani family.
- We will pickup you from your hotel anywhere in jodhpur.
- Our tour start in morning.
- We will drive by open jeep 25-30 minutes to get out of city and we enter in 1st Bishnoi village where we will introduce with bishnoi family who are lovers of trees and animals.
- We will have indian masala chai (Tea) at Bishnoi's family and will show you in village how to make opium ceremony during our wedding to welcome to our guest.
- After we drive in forest area where try to find some wild animals like Antilop, Blackbuck, Jacal, monguss, peacock and spot some birds at natural lack.
- Witness art & craft from local family in village like- Dhurrie weaving, block print and potters.
- And at last we will have a rajasthani lunch/dinner with family.
- Then back to hotel in jodhpur with great memories
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Bottles of water
- Cold drink
- One rajasthani meal in village.
- Personal expenses