Camel Safari in Osian Desert Jodhpur
Our safari at the "Thar" engulfs in itself three prime cities of Rajasthan - Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur (Osian). Around these cities, one finds huge and endless stretches of sand dunes. Thar is a culture, a life in itself, a home for many trebles, animal and bird species. You will surely be amazed to see this different kind of ecosystem where inspire of harsh conditions in summer, without water, flowers bloom (a cactus specie) and reptiles venture out of earth. The evenings are much cooler than you can expect and it is more marvelous to sit among sand dunes in evening, with campfire on and folk music sulking inside with countless stars overhead. Our camel safari is also named gives you a complete flavor of the region combined with the traditions and culture. Hail to the ship of the desert - CAMEL, without it you cannot expect life in this region of the world. Ride on top of the camel and get incredible glimpses of the deserts along with locals. You can later enjoy our traditional village homestay along with scrumptious local food to make your journey truly memorable.
- Pick-up from hotel.
- Drive to osian desert visit temples (Mahaveera and Sacchiya Mata Temple)
- Enjoy Camel ride in desert.
- Visit various villages in the remote areas and experiencing the desert wild life.
- Enjoy Sunset view in desert with camels.
- Witness a magical sunset with Dinner.
- Departure to hotel around 8 Pm.
- Camel ride, transportation, bottles of water, pickup and drop to hotel.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is decent and modest.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate