Blue City Monuments Tour of Jodhpur
Welcome to the Blue city of Jodhpur as this tour takes you through its incredible lanes. Discover the most astonishing tales about the city by meeting the locals. Visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, a 14th-century monument that stands guard atop on a hill at the height of 410 feet. Largely a museum now, it is home to various royal artifacts of the bygone era. Go further to come face to face with the Jaswant Thada. Captivate your senses with its iconic beauty. Go frenzy and shop to your heart's content at the local shopping places. It is not just the souvenirs that you take back home but the incredible memories as well.
- We will pick-up you with AC car from your hotel according to your time preference.
- Later we drive to Mehrangrah fort and witness its royal elegance
- Proceed to visit Jaswant Thada and have lunch in restaurant or in hotel as your preference.
- Continue your blue city walk buy visiting monuments such as the Clock-Tower, the Umaid Bhawan Palace, and Mandor Garden
- We will help you shop at the prominent local markets where you can buy Textiles, Paintings, Antique Handicrafts, Jewellery, etc.
- Return to your hotel later or anywhere according to your preferred location.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Personal Expenses