Kerala Boat House Stay and much more
This trip would take you through the unique stay in Kerala Houseboats and excursions of surrounding areas of this God's Own Country. Explore the most beautiful landscapes of Munnar with the lush green tea plantations
- Visit the town which still houses the dwindling population of Jewish community and explore Jewish culture
- Take a day trip to the adventurous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Experience an eco houseboat stay (Kettuvallam) with air conditioning and cruise through the Kerala backwaters of Alleppey. This luxury houseboats features upper deck, cozy living rooms, attached bathrooms, freshly cooked meals, and much more.
The selection of house boats are unique as compared to multiple houseboat cruise operated by multiple houseboat operators and even more varied houseboat packages and other tour packages.
angel queen and the houseboats offers are a great combination to give a unique traveling experience.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Kochi : Arrive at Cochin
Day 2 - Munnar : Drive from Cochin to Munnar
Day 3 - Munnar : Explore Munnar
Day 4 - Thekkady : Drive from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5 - Alleppey : House Boat Stay at Alleppey
Day 6 - Alleppey : Drive to Cochin and end of the trip
WHAT TO EXPECT
On arrival at Airport, you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel. Overnight at Cochin.
Morning breakfast city tour. This is the oldest synagogue in the Commonwealth. Known for mid 18th century hand painted willow pattered floor tiles from China, ancient scripts on copper plates etc. Visit the “Dutch Palace” with its wonderful murals depicting the entire story of the Ramayana and Mahabharata on its walls. Afternoon drive to Munnar, check into hotel for 02 night stay.
Breakfast at hotel. Relaxing within the cool stillness of thirty odd estates fanning out across the expanse of the hills. Your Visit Includes Pothamedu-which offers an excellent view of Tea, coffee and cardamom plantations; Devikulam-an idyllic hill station with its velvet lawns, exotic flora and fauna; Pallivasal-the venue of the first Hydro Electric Project in Kerala;. Overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. On arrival by noon, check in at the hotel. The most renowned destination is the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary at Thekkady. Here is the natural habitat of Elephant, tiger, bison, spotted and samba deer, gaur, etc. The sanctuary is open throughout the year. Evening Game viewing by motorized boat at Periyar Lake. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast at the Resort, transfer to the Kerala Traditional House Boat.(Kettuvallam) The houseboats of Kerala offer exquisite holidays experiences. Every Kettuvallam (house boat) has a drawing cum dining room; a bath attached bedroom, sit-out, sundeck and kitchenette. The water-web slowly open ups at its secrets to you, lush paddy field, pregnant palms, singing Siberian ducks. This will be your memorable experience. House boat will cruise through the Vembanad Lake and canals to Alleppey. Visit includes Pathiramanal, Champakulam Church, R & L Block Kayal etc. Overnight at the House Boat.
After your breakfast, disembark from House boat and drive to Cochin airport for flight to onward journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.