Snowboarding in Summer in Manali
Experience snowboarding till the month of May, where rest of the India is struggling in scorching sun. Enjoy the adventure in its raw form which includes snowboarding, surfing, trekking and camping amidst the mountains.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Manali : Welcome to Manali
Day 2 - Manali : Welcome to Sethan
WHAT TO EXPECT
On Arrival you will meet our representative who will brief you and take you to tent accommodation.
- On Arrival to Tent settle down
- Based on your timing refresh and get aquatint to local place
- Dinner at Tent place
After arrival in Camp
- Orientation cum training session or course
- Handing over of equipment
- Get to a small height as being a beginner
- If you are professional and knows this you can straight head to bigger heights
- Assisted by coach or trainer
- Return to camp via cab transfer
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Snowboarding can be done in winters and early summers only. Monsoon and spring don't expect snow.