Varanasi Morning Boat Ride Subah-I-Banaras
Boat-ride is one of the most essential activities to do in Varanasi. Boating in the morning starts with aarti-ceremony or worshiping of Ganga, then ‘subah-i-Banaras’ which is a live classical music program at Asi-ghat every morning. It is followed by a Yoga-class which is free for everyone. During boat-ride you feel the beauty & serenity of this divine river, bathing people, enchanting of mantras, tiny lamps floating on water, yoga on steps, joyous children, meditating people & sadhus..all these make an amazing atmosphere. Also, you see those famous ghats & bamboo parasols, which are like a signature of the scenic banks of Ganga in Varanasi. Early mornings are so beautiful & mesmerizing that is incomparable from anywhere in the world.
- Arrive at Assi Ghat in Varanasi
- Start your morning with Ganga aarti (Worship)
- Enjoy the breathtaking and devotional musical showcase of 'Subah-I-Banaras'
- Proceed to attend a Yoga class and the learn the art to stay fit
- Visit various ghats along the banks of river Ganga
- Click pictures of the photogenic sites of sunrise