Remnants of an empire Hampi
Welcome to one of the most breathtaking sites in the world - The iconic ruins of Hampi. A dynamic landscape housing remnants of a majestic empire, Hampi is the perfect destination for backpackers, history buffs and archaeological enthusiasts. Whether you lose yourself in the aesthetic ambiance of its numerous temples or relax near the Tungabhadra river on Hippie island, Hampi has a lot to offer to everyone coming across it. Amidst the banana plantations and paddy fields, you will find carved ruins of a bygone era, while the magic of its culture still lingers around. Turn into a completely different individual as you set forth on this astonishing journey through Hampi.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Hampi : Welcome to Hampi - The City of Ruins
Day 2 - Hampi : Move from Hampi to Anegundi (40 min/ 20 kms)
Day 3 - Hampi : Sightseeing Marathon in Hampi
Day 4 - Hampi : Depart for your respective destination with golden memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive in morning at Hosapete (Hospet).
- Our representative will meet you at Hampi Bus Stand.
- Hop on a local bus / auto and head to Hampi (which is only 25-30 minutes ride).
- A local stay/ hotel is arranged for you.
- Proceed to check-in to your accommodation.
- Enjoy your day by seeing the ancient ruins, many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside areas.
- It also encompasses the city’s most sacred enclave of the architecturally rich Virupaksha temple.
- Our day ends with beautiful sunset and stroll around Tungabhadra River.
- Overnight stay in Hampi.
- In the morning we cross the river, as we head to Anegundi.
- Situated in the countryside amongst sandstone hills, lakes and peaceful farmlands, Anegundi is rather a relaxed backpacker’s heaven.
- A cozy home-stay near paddy farm is waiting for you.
- Enjoy rest of day exploring the green paddy field hamlet at leisure, wherein you can explore few temples. Post lunch, enjoy coracle ride at beautiful Sanapur Lake.
- In the evening, explore few more amazing places.
- Overnight stay in Anegundi / Hippie Island.
- In the morning we get back to Hampi.
- This is the time to explore on cycles, learn history and enjoy the weather.
- After the amazing ride, shop in the streets of Hampi and feed on Karnataka Special thali in a famous café.
- Early evening, head back to Hospete (Hospet) and board the bus leaving for your respective cities.
- Post breakfast, check out from your hotel.
- Head towards the bus stand or Railway station.
- The trip ends as you proceed to you next journey with wonderful memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.