Khajuraho: Kamasutra Temple & the Tigers of Bandhavgarh
Temple tour of Khajuraho will give you insights on various folklores associated with the erotic structures on the temple walls. This tour will give you a plethora of picturesque areas. So bring along your cameras for some amazing scenes.
When it comes to Bandhavgarh, you will be amazed by how animals and humans seem to coexist at this jungle. With jeep safari, you might view the famous Tigers and other wild animals in close vicinity. Be ready to go for an adventurous ride.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Jabalpur : Welcome to Jabalpur, Move to Bandhavgarh (200 kms / 4 hours)
Day 2 - Bandhavgarh : Enjoy the Jungle safari at Bandhavgarh
Day 3 - Khajuraho : Head to Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh (235Kms/04 Hours)
Day 4 - Khajuraho : Exploring Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
Day 5 - Orchha : Moving to Orchha, Madhya Pradesh (178 Kms /03Hours)
Day 6 - Jhansi : Moving to Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh(18 kms / 45 Min)
WHAT TO EXPECT
After arriving at the Jabalpur airport, you move to Bandhavgarh. This is the place to witness the rawness associated with wildlife. You get to enjoy an evening game drive in the Bandhavgarh Tiger reserve. Its a national park which is world renowned for Tigers of India. Get ready to click loads of pictures. You could also get lucky to spot various animals.
Spend yet another day at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve. Enjoy the jungle Safari in the deep forests and grasslands of this part. This national park is opened from 15th October to 15th June every year.
Be amazed by the natural settings and watching animals in close vicinity through Jungle safari.
Post breakfast, you will move to Khajuraho and check in to your hotel.
Next up begins your temple tour. It begins with the Kandariya Mahadeo Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. You could then visit the temples of the eastern and western groups.
End the day in the comforts of your hotel .
This day is dedicated to explore this city of dates. Discover newer places, shop and buy some souvenirs. One could visit the nearby district named Panna national park. Then come back and relax at your hotel.
- Post arrival, you check-in to the hotel and freshen up.
- Then you will move for local sightseeing of Orchha. This includes the famous Orchha fort complex which is situated on an island. This island is formed by the river Betwaand.
- You could also visit the Raja Ram Temple or Laxminarayan temple or Phool bagh.
- You will relax at your hotel.
Your amazing tour ends here. We will drop you at Jhansi Railway station for your journey ahead.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.