Traditional Rajasthani Cooking Lessons With A Local
Get ready for a mouthwatering and scrumptious experience on our traditional cooking classes tour. This experience will introduce you to the art of Indian cooking whilst allowing you to immerse yourself in an authentic Indian home. This is our home where we live and carry out our day to day lives. We’ll welcome you to our home and serve you one of our traditional Indian drinks (chai, lassi, lemon soda, fresh season juice, etc). You’ll be introduced to an Indian kitchen and briefed on all the different types of Indian cuisine. We’ll focus in more detail on the North India cuisine which includes dishes like chapati, paratha (India bread), seasonal vegetable curries (garlic bhindi, aloo gobhi, dal, pumpkin curry, carrot curry, paneer masala, tinda curry, eggplant masala, baigan bharta, gutaa curry). Harshita and I will start with a demonstration before giving you a chance to make round chapatis (Indian bread) and one vegetable curry yourself. We’ll have an Indian dessert prepared beforehand to serve with our meal. We’ll all enjoy authentic Indian cuisine together creating some of the best memories for you to take from our beautiful home.
- Arrive at our lovely house and feel like home
- Learn to cook traditional Indian cooking style
- Get to know about a wide array of spices, vegetables and essential uses during cooking
- Prepare scrumptious meal and desserts
- Choose from long list of dishes to learn about
- Sit and enjoy this delicious meal
- North India cuisine includes:
- Vegetable curries
- We can organise transportation (Tuk Tuk or Car) at an additional cost.
- If our hosting dates & time do not meet your date and time then please do not hesitate to request alternatives. We can try to make it possible for you as per your request.
- Please note that we will be happy to provide Gluten free and vegan food on request.
- We provide e- recipes of all the dishes we cook at the cooking class.