Jaipur- Half Day Monuments Tour
This is a very comfortable day to view the precious jewel stones embedded in the mirror place of Amber Fort you expected to see at the Taj Mahal will complete your journey to India and get a perfect view of the 16kms great wall of the Ambey Valley in the world"s oldest The Aravali Mountain Range located in the Amber Fort # Jantar Mantar -Imagine in 1724 A. D. while Jaipur calculated the time with shadow of the Sun and you are doing it again today using Sun Dail also get a chance to meet the Zodiac of your Sun Sign. Later day followed by Photo stops at Palace of Winds - Hawamal City Palace takes around 1 hour to visit all the three courtyards which has the world of Jaipur presented in the Hall of public audience, The Coronation Hall or Sabha Bhawan, The Ladies Courtyards with the beautiful gates & The Gallery of Costumes display the royal dresses n men's polo attire . Late Afternoon Drop to your Hotel or wonder the personal time you desired to spend on this specialized Holiday
Airport, Hotel, As desired by guest in City Limits
- Pickup Places of your interest for a half day activity starts at the timing chosen by you 6 Hrs includes Hawa Mahal Palace of Winds ( Photostop )
- Visit to Amber Fort - 1. 30 Hrs visit to Maharaja's Residence of Kings from 14th Century of Jaipur lived here takes 3 Hours. The British Army in early 18th Century was stationed here while the Railway Tracks were laid in India with the Steam Engine from Mumbai to the New British Capital to New Delhi .
- City Palace - 1. 00 Hrs Visit to all the three courtyards which has the world of jaipur presented in the Hall of public audience , The Coronation Hall or Sabha Bhawan , The Ladies Courtyards with the beautiful gates & The Gallery of Costumes display the royal dresses n men's polo attire . Photostops at Palace of Winds- Hawa Mahal a short walk in the local bazaar.
- Jal Mahal is Water Palace in winters many Migratory Birds are seen here Pelicans , koots , etc . Water buffalo and Indians feeding the fishes for good Karma . It is a small hangout place for the locals .
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Packaged Water Bottles for Drinking
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Estimated Local Cash Required
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort is Rupee 1100 For 2 Person.
- City Palace Entrance Tickets - Currently There are 3 Tickets of
- City Palace at Rupee 700 is for museums
- Private Palace Half Ticket for Sabha Niwas & Chandra Mahal - Rupee 2000
- Full Ticket City Palace Grandeur Tour is Rupee 3500 per person .
- Accessable with kids trolley
- Wheel Chairs for all Ages