10 days Golden Triangle Tour of India With Khajuraho And Varanasi
This tour is a perfect blend of Indian Culture, Heritage, Archaeology and Spirituality. During the India's Golden Triangle tour you visit the major cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur spread across the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Also, explore the spiritual and archaeological side of India as you visit Varanasi, one of the holy cities in India, and Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh.
On this tour, you get the opportunity to revisit the bygone Mughal eras as you witness the elegant Mughal architecture and breathtaking monuments in Delhi and Agra. Some of the renowned places to explore are Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple in Delhi; and Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri in and around Agra.
As you enter the Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur, the ambiance changes and you will experience the taste of Royal Rajasthan in the lifestyle, monument, almost everything. While in Jaipur, you can explore City palaces, Amber fort, Hawa Mahal (the Palace of wind) and much more.
During the Khajuraho Tour move on to explore the erotic and alluring monuments. The architecture marvel is heaven for history lovers and explorers. Recognized as the UNESCO World Heritage site, Khajuraho offers you insights into ancient Indian engineering design in the form of numerous temples and shrines.
The travelers going for Golden Triangle tour in India usually opt for Varanasi Tour Package also. The holy abode of Varanasi awaits to welcome you with open arms. As per Indian Mythology, this holy city was found by Lord Shiva. Hindu Pilgrims perform ritual ablutions on embankments made in steps of stone slabs along the river bank, called Ghats. There are around 80 such Ghats called "Assi Ghat" in Hindi. Some of the famous Ghats Dashashwamedh Ghat, the Panchganga Ghat, the Manikarnika Ghat and the Harishchandra Ghat. A morning boat ride on the Ganges across the ghats and evening Ganga Aarti (Ganges prayers) are a popular tourist attractions in Varanasi.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to India - Arrive at the Capital of India
Day 2 - New Delhi : Explore Delhi & Move to Jaipur (6 hours/ 281 km)
Day 3 - Jaipur : Explore Jaipur
Day 4 - Agra : Drive from Jaipur to Agra (4 Hours/ 237 km)
Day 5 - Agra : Explore Agra - The City Of Taj
Day 6 - Orchha : Drive to Orchha from Agra (5 hours/ 254 km)
Day 7 - Khajuraho : Drive to Khajuraho (4 hours/172 km) - Explore Khajuraho
Day 8 - Varanasi : Fly to Varanasi from Khajuraho
Day 9 - Varanasi : Full day exploration of Varanasi - The Holiest City
Day 10 - Varanasi : Time to bid adieu with great memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive and experience the meet and greet assistance by our representative at airport.
- You will be further transferred to Hotel.
- Based on your time of arrival you can either explore the local market or near by area.
- If time permits we can add optional activities according to your preference.
- Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
Aftr a scrumptious breakfast proceed to checkout from the hotel. Later,
- Visit Qutab Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, known as the largest brick minaret in the world.
- Post lunch we will drive toward Jaipur
- After arrival in Jaipur check-in to Hotel
- Evening you can explore Jaipur at leisure.
- Overnight in Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed further,
- Visit Amber Fort, in style while riding on the back of an Elephant.
- The historical fort of Jaipur comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone.
- Explore Hawa Mahal - Palace of Winds which is truly a photographer's paradise
- Proceed to visit City Palace, the former residence of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh.
- Visit the renowned, Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast at the hotel and proceed to check-out,
- We drive down to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri which is famous for its stunning mosques and palaces.
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri, a ghost town which was former captial of the Mughal Empire.
- Checkout monuments such as Jama Mosque, Panch Mahal, Birbal Bhavan and much more.
- Overnight at Hotel in Agra
Early morning, proceed further,
- Visit Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Return to hotel for breakfast
- Post that ,visit Agra Fort which is situated on the bank of river Yamuna and was constructed by Mughal emperor Akbar.
- Later, Visit Itimad-ud-Daulah (also known as Baby Taj), a monument constructed between 1622 and 1628 by Nur Jahan, the wife of Jahangir.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast - drive toward the architectural heritage of Orchha town in Madhya Pradesh
- Today we will drive From Agra to Orchha. After reaching check into hotel and settle down.
- Later visit Chatarbhuj Temple, an excellent example of ancient Indian architecture.
- Proceed to vsit Jehangir Mahal also known as Orchha Palace, which is one the greatest examples of Bundela architectural style
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, let's explore Khajuraho the city which host the famous erotic sculptures and temples.
- Check-in to hotel after reaching Khajuraho
- Visit, Vishwanath Temple, which was constructed in the 11th century and dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is famous for its sculptures and beautifully carved exteriors.
- Proceed to Lakshmana Temple, constructed in 930-950 AD and dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Later visit, Kandariya Mahadev Temple, one of the biggest temples in Khajuraho.
- Return for overnight stay at hotel.
- Let's explore Sarnath, a Buddhist pilgrimage center, where lord Buddha had given his first sermon after achieving enlightenment. Also known as the Chaukhandi Stupa of Varanasi.
- Later return for an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, the main temple of Varanasi that is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Later, Visit Ramnagar Fort, which was constructed by Maharaja Balwant Singh in the 18th century.
- Proceed to visit Assi Ghat, the southernmost Ghat in Varanasi, located at the assemblage of Assi and Ganges rivers.
- Later, return for overnight stay at the hotel.
- Check out from hotel and transfer to Airport for Delhi or onward flight
- Proceed to your next journey with incredible memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Yes, breakfast is included all days except the first day which is arrival day.