4 Days Golden Triangle India Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
The India Golden Triangle tour is a feather in India's travel circuit map.
This tour of 3 most iconic cities of India; Delhi, Agra and Jaipur gives you a glimpse of the Indian history and culture. You can explore the diverse Indian architecture, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the heritage hotels, the city palaces, capital of the Mughal and much more during this tour. Some of the renowned places covered during the tour are Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Taj Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Agra fort, Amber fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Jantar Mantar and many more.
Walk through the old market of Delhi, Chandni Chowk, as you try out a variety of street food. Watch as the aura of the intricate beauty of Mughal architecture enthralls your senses. Finally, get ready to bring out your inner nobility by pampering yourselves with the royal way of life.
India Golden Triangle is is one of the most offered India Tours by tour operators across the globe.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : New Delhi - Explore the Capital of India
Day 2 - Agra : Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal and Explore Agra City
Day 3 - Jaipur : Explore Jaipur - The Pink city of India and Royal Rajasthan
Day 4 - Jaipur : End your thrilling journey with a fistful of memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore the streets of New Delhi with a local expert guide.
- Start your tour with serene and holy vibes by visiting, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, the former residence of the eighth Sikh guru, Guru Har Krishan.
- Qutub Minar - an ancient brick minaret built during the reigns of the Sultanate.
- India Gate - A war memorial built in 1931 to commemorate the fallen soldiers of the erstwhile British Indian Army who sacrificed their lives fighting for the Indian Empire in the Afghan Wars and First World War.
- Experience the diplomatic ambiance as you come across Parliament Street and the President House, the official residence of the President of India. The Parliament Street also holds various landmarks including Jantar Mantar, Press Trust Of India, All India Radio Bhawan, Department of Posts, Reserve Bank of India and much more.
- Lotus Temple or The Bahai House of Worship will give a touch of divinity and its infrastructure will leave an impression upon you.
- After having lunch, start your journey for Agra (215 Kms/ 4 Hours)
- Relax by staying overnight at the hotel in Agra.
- Start your morning with a visit to, The Taj Mahal. Get to know and admire one of the most majestic and beautiful buildings in the world.
- After visiting the Taj, head back to the hotel and enjoy scrumptious breakfast.
- Post check-out from the hotel, continue your expedition in Agra
- Explore the Agra Fort, the residence of early Mughal emperors. It is one of the finest Mughal forts, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565.
- Drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Thereafter continue your journey to Jaipur (240 Kms/ 5 Hours).
- Rejuvenate your energy by resting overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
- After an early breakfast, visit Amber Fort located in the town of Amer.
- Visit the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur, which is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
- Next, visit "Hawa Mahal" or the Palace of Winds. The building was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions and everyday life without being seen.
- Jantar Mantar, built by the renowned astronomer and King, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in 1734.
- Later relax yourself by staying overnight at the hotel in Jaipur
- In the evening, visit the local markets and go on a shopping spree and have a look around for handcrafted outfits, fabrics, idols and souvenirs.
- Delve into the finest aspects of Rajasthan with local food, live singing and local dance in a garden restaurant.
- Soothe your soul at the end of the day by staying overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
- Start your day with a savory breakfast.
- After checking out of the hotel, you will be dropped at the airport with a long trail of memories to gather while you look forward to your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Anything not the part of the itinerary.