5 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
This tour starts with a little exploration of Delhi - the capital city of India, and further proceeds to Rishikesh, the prominent pilgrim centre for the Hindu Pilgrimage named Char Dham Yatra. Rishikesh, the splendid yoga capital of India, will give you an insight to the yogi culture of the country where the aura of spirituality and meditation is quite exceptional. A centre of numerous yoga centres and ashrams, both Rishikesh and Haridwar are the focal points to indulge in Yoga sessions and meet people from across the globe, who have dedicated their life to Yoga. Witness the North Indian culture unravel right before your very eyes, with these places not only offering the art of Yoga but also several getaways for shopping, food and entertainment. While riding on a tuk tuk, we will show you how ayurveda and yoga go hand in hand and works for the betterment of all humanity. These cities, flourishing on the banks of River Ganga, have a long history, being witness to the major developments in the medical branch of Ayurveda. In contrast to the blissful yoga retreats and the divine sights, Rishikesh is also famous for various adventure activities including backpacking, bungee jumping, hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, rappelling and zip lining. A worthwhile trip that is bound to change you in many ways and give you some of the best memories you ever had.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to the Capital of India
Day 2 - Agra : Delhi- Agra - Delhi
Day 3 - Rishikesh : DELHI - DEHRADUN (BY FLIGHT) / DEHRADUN - RISHIKESH
Day 4 - Rishikesh : Yoga & Meditation Class
Day 5 - Rishikesh : Gather your memories and head home
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet and Greet by our representative at Delhi.
- Check in the hotel.
- You can explore Delhi on your own for the rest of the day.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Start your journey while you drive to Agra also known as the ‘City of Taj’ which was once the seat of the majestic Mughal empire and is located near the river Yamuna in the state of Uttar Pradesh. You will be accompanied by a private guide. Your first stop is,
- Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder with a mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design.
- Agra Fort complex includes monuments such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and the Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
- Visit Taj Mahal. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just perfectly across the river from it.
- Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, our representative will drive you to Delhi Airport to board your flight to Dehradun Airport.
- On arrival, you will drive to Rishikesh. The starting point of the traditional Hindu Char Dham Pilgrimage which includes four sacred pilgrimages Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamanotri, it is considered as the yoga capital of the world. Professional yoga practitioners heavily visit this city inorder to master the art of yoga as well as look within themselves and find life’s ultimate purpose.
- The spectacular River Ganga is the soul that keeps the city alive. It is a place visited by thousands of yogis and sages in order to practice hard penance and to attain enlightenment.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Rishikesh.
- Post breakfast, start the Yoga session in the hotel.
- Later, explore Rishikesh by blending in the numerous holy sites, each with their own mythological and divine narratives. Come across,
- Laxman Jhula, which is believed to be the exact same place where Hindu Deity Laxman, crossed the Ganga river. It used to be a jute rope bridge which was later replaced by an iron-rope suspension in 1889.
- Next to it, another suspension bridge by the name of Ram Jhula, was constructed in 1986. The bridge is one of the spectacular landmarks of Rishikesh, as it connects many Hindu ashrams and religious centers established at both sides of the Ganges.
- Visit Swarg Ashram, a well renowned temple complex.
- Visit Bharat Mandir, 12th century old structure, holding an ancient shrine of Hindu Lord Vishnu.
- In the evening, attend the famous Ganga ritual ceremony at Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
- Overnight stay at Rishikesh.
- Have breakfast early in the morning
- Post check-out you will be dropped at the airport for your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.