Short Visit to Taj Mahal with a Shore Cruise Excursion visitors
This tour is specially designed for the travelers who are pressed on time, and still, want to take a break. This itinerary brings you exactly what you are looking for. Come and enjoy the glimpses of Taj Mahal and magnificent sights of Mumbai in a span of 3 days. The city of love, Agra awaits to offer you the most breathtaking view of Taj Mahal. Don't hold back as the Taj casts its spell over your heart. Move towards the 'City of Dreams', Mumbai and hop onto a ferry. Cruise through the scenic shores of Bombay Harbour and reach Elephanta Island. The finely carved caves of Elephanta will give you picturesque glimpses of the mythological stories of Lord Shiva. A truly short getaway but completely worth your time.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Move from Delhi to Agra (237 km approx/ 5 hours)
Day 2 - Agra : Explore Agra - Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Day 3 - Mumbai : Reach Mumbai - Enjoy Ferry Ride to Elephanta Caves
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet and greet assistance by our representative at Delhi airport or Station.
- Later head to Agra City
- Proceed to check-in at the Hotel and relax for the day.
- Over night stay at the hotel.
- Early in the morning proceed to visit, one of the most beautiful monumnet in the world - the Taj Mahal.
- Return to the hotel for a srumptious breakfast.
- Proceed to check-out to visit the Agra Fort, the former residence of Mughal Emperors.
- Later leave for Delhi.
- Thereafter, board a late night flight for Mumbai.
- Procee to pick up from Mumbai Airport and check in to the hotel in Mumbai.
- Enjoy early breakfast and later our representative will pick you up from the hotel.
- Proceed to the dock and board the ferry to Elephanta Island.
- Enjoy an hour long Ferry Drive to Elephanta Caves.
- Explore Elephanta Caves, ancient cave complex dedicated to Hindu god Shiva.
- Proceed to board the ferry back for Mumbai.
- Drop to Hotel/Airport/Station according to your choice.
- The tour ceases in Mumbai and you ready to plan your next journey.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.