Luxury Golden Triangle Group Tour - Delhi Agra and Jaipur
Welcome to your very own Indian fairytale! On your much-anticipated trip to India, we take you through this diverse country with our luxury India golden triangle tour. You get to visit UNESCO world heritage sites, capital of the Mughal empire & many more. In this tour, you will visit the crown jewel of North India with this guided tour covering a few iconic cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Majestic forts, mesmerizing palaces, and enchanting culture await you on this private day tour. Start with the capital of India, New Delhi as you come across iconic monuments such as India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar.
Get to discover further as you move to the City of Taj, Agra. Fall in love with its Mughal architectural sites including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj. Do stop by the city of Fatehpur Sikri. It is also a land of a large number of Mughal monuments.
Explore royal lands as you reach the Pink City of Jaipur and pay a visit to the beguiling Amber Fort. Ride an elephant and feel like a royal as you get to witness the ambiance of City Palace and Jal Mahal. Don't forget to come across the Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal. While you travel these places we make sure to provide you world-class luxurious amenities at best 5-star hotels.
Being one of the finest tour operators, we offer this tailor-made luxury private tour that is bound to give you unforgettable memories!
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Arrive in New Delhi
Day 2 - New Delhi : Explore Delhi
Day 3 - Agra : Move from Delhi to Agra
Day 4 - Agra : Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Day 5 - Jaipur : Explore Jaipur
Day 6 - Jaipur : Jaipur - Delhi
Day 7 - New Delhi : Depart Delhi
- On arrival in Delhi, you will be greeted at the Indira Gandhi International Airport by our representative.
- Transfer and check in to the luxury hotel Leela Ambience Convention Hotel Delhi
- After check-in, relax in your hotel and overcome the jet
- Later, enjoy your welcome dinner in Delhi.
- After breakfast, proceed for full day tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old Delhi includes a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk as you drive past the iconic monuments -
- The Red Fort & Jama Mosque.
- Tour of New Delhi includes visit of -
- Qutub Minar
- Bangla Sahib Gurudwara
- India Gate
- President’s House
- Secretariat buildings.
- Evening at Leisure.
- Overnight stay in luxury hotel Leela Ambience Convention Hotel Delhi
- After breakfast, drive to Agra.
- On arrival, check in your hotel & visit Agra Fort followed by a sunset visit to the Taj Mahal (the seventh wonder of world, built by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his wife Mumtaz Mahal).
- In the evening, you will visit local marble factories just to see how the beautiful work is done.
- Overnight stay in luxury hotel - Crystal Sarovar Premier or Trident Agra
- After breakfast, drive to Jaipur and en route visit Fatehpur Sikri.
- Fatehpur Sikri was built in red sandstone in honor of Saint Salim Chisti.
- Come across monuments such as Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid
- After visit continue drive to Jaipur.
- Evening at Leisure.
- Overnight stay in hotel - Crystal Sarovar Premier or Trident Agra
- After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing of Jaipur city including -
- Jantar Mantar
- City Palace
- Wind Palace and
- Amber Fort.
- In the evening, you will visit the famous Jewelry market and block printing factories for some souvenirs.
- Evening visit to a Garden restaurant for Rajasthani food over local dance-n-dine live program.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
- After breakfast, check-out from your hotel in Jaipur and
- drive to Delhi.
- Evening at Leisure.
- Overnight stay in premium Hotel Hilton Jaipur / Trident Jaipur
- Take a drop at Delhi airport for your flight home.
- Proceed to your next journey with incredible memories
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.