Agra Bharatpur Tour 3 Days Weekend Quick Visit Holiday
This is an interesting trip which combines a tour visit to world famous monument with equally breathtaking Bharatpur Sanctuary. It runs you through 3 places quickly as each and every day is pack filled with action. This is suitable for the visitor who have a kind of weekend to spend as part of the extended stay in India or stopover. From Red Fort to the Taj Mahal, there is a long list of monuments awaiting to mesmerize you and make your short trip memorable. A natural retreat at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary would definitely be a good experience that will make your weekend tick.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Agra : Explore Agra - The City of Taj
Day 2 - Bharatpur : Drive from Agra to Bharatpur (56 km/ 1 hour)
Day 3 - New Delhi : Check Out and return with beautiful memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive at Delhi airport or Railway station.
- Meet and Greet assistance by our representative who will further take to Agra
- Arrive at Agra and proceed to sightseeing of incredible monuments which inculde,
- Taj Mahal - The pearl-coloured marble monument which is known as the symbol of eternal love. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1632.
- Visit Tomb of Itimād-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj, a marble mausoleum built by Nur Jahan.
- Later, proceed to visit Agra Fort - The former official residence of Mughal Emperor built by Akbar.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay..
- Post breakfast, proceed to explore the sights of Bharatpur
- Visit Keoladeo National Park - One of the world's finest bird sanctuaries with over 300 bird species.
- Later visit the Bankey Bihari Temple - The holiest place in Bharatpur encompassing the shrine of Lord Krishna.
- Later proceed to visit the Lohagarh Fort - A battle-ridden fort that was once considered to be inpenetrable. Also explore its museum to discover old royal artifacts.
- Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed to check out of the hotel.
- Your transfer is arranged for Delhi
- Head towards your next journey with some incredible memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Bharatpur is located in Rajasthan India and famous for its Bird Sanctuary