Private Royal Trip From Delhi To Agra
Experience the royalness & elegance of Mughal history in the most captivating style driving in a carfrom Delhi to Agra. You get to visit the Taj Mahal extensively as this tour includes a luxury buffet lunch in a five-star hotel in Agra. Nothing can be better than feeling the essence of romance in such an incredible way. You can focus on the UNESCO-listed mausoleum and also have time to cover Agra Fort. Wander across the vicinities of Baby Taj also known as the Itmad-ud-Daulah, all with a personal guide to chart its backstories. Private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and lunch are included for a stress-free, seamless experience.
Hotel in Delhi
- Pick up at 06:00 hrs from Delhi Hotel
- Drive to Agra via expressway
- Meet Guide in Agra
- Proceed to visit the iconic symbol of love, the Taj Mahal
- Visit to meet descendant of workers, who built Tajmahal.
- Enjoy Lunch in 5 star Hotel
- Discover the Agra Fort, one of the best fort in India, built by Emperor Akbar
- Visit to see the embroidery art, which use to done by Harem ladies at the time of Mughal emperor.
- Later move on to admire the Baby Taj, Itmad ud Daula
- Drive back to Delhi via expressway.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per above in luxury trains or an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide Services
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- Mineral Water Bottles
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes
- Government service tax as per applicable
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Tips & Gratitude
- Any kind of entry fees to the monuments/anywhere if not mentioned
- All items of personal expenses
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 people
- Infants must sit on laps