Himachal : Mountains & Stories
Get ready to explore the adventure capital of India - Himachal Pradesh. As you travel from city to city, your anticipation will be limitless as thrilling experiences await you. Visit Shimla, one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. A major hub for romantic honeymoon goers, Shimla offers everything from shopping to scenic sights of highest hill stations. Move to Manali as you hardly get over your experiences of Shimla. Manali makes sure to bring out the inner rogue traveler in you. A wide range of adventure sports such as Trekking, Parachuting, Paragliding, Skiing, River Rafting, Snow Boarding and much more leave you for wanting more and more. Out of breath, you might go but you will enjoy yourself at your heart's content. Visit museums, temples and explore the rock garden of Chandigarh as your exploration concludes while taking you back to Delhi. This North Indian excursion will be the one to remember for a lifetime.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to Delhi - Explore the Capital of India
Day 2 - New Delhi : Drive to Shimla from Delhi (7 Hours/ 343 km)
Day 3 - Shimla : Explore Shimla
Day 4 - Shimla : Drive from Shimla to Manali (7 Hours/ 241 km)
Day 5 - Manali : Explore Manali
Day 6 - Manali : Manali Exploration Continues
Day 7 - Manali : Scenic Drive from Manali to Chandigarh (8 Hours/ 289 km)
Day 8 - Chandigarh : Explore Chandigarh & Return to Delhi
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Experience meet and greet assistance at the Delhi airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in
- Proceed further with your guide to explore Delhi.
- This full day city tour will take you the various popular spots across Delhi.
- Visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India.
- Later visit, Red Fort, the large structure built of red sandstone during Mughal times.
- Proceed to Raj Ghat, the beautiful memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, the garden tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun
- Later visit Lotus Temple, the lotus-shaped iconic worship house.
- Explore Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- Visit Rastrapati Bhawan, the official residence of the President of India.
- Proceed to Parliament House, the legislative building of the Government of India.
- Come across Jantar Mantar, an age old astronomical observatory.
- Later proceed to India Gate, an arched war memorial paying homage to fallen soldiers.
- Return for an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Today get transferred to Shimla by road.
- Shimla the state capital of Himachal Pradesh is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Shimla was also the summer capital of the British.
- Arrive Shimla and check into your hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Have a scrumptious breakfast in the morning
- Proceed to enjoy an excursion to Kufri, the twin hill station of Shimla.
- Later vist the iconic Himachal State Museum, which consists a long list of antiques and artifacts.
- Proceed to witness the elegance of Viceregal Lodge also known as Rashtrapati Niwas, the former summer residence of the Viceroy of India.
- Visit Jakho Hill, the highest point in Shimla with the adjoining Jakhoo Temple of Lord Hanuman.
- Proceed to explore the Lakkar Bazaar, a century old market of wooden works.
- Later walk through the Mall Road, the prominent shopping street of Shimla.
- Return to hotel for and overnight stay.
- After early breakfast get transferred to Manali.
- From Shimla to Manali although the distance is less but it will take more time because of the hilly area drive.
- Drive is going to be a scenic and also one of the memorable photogenic drive.
- Reach and stay overnight at the hotel.
- Early in the morning proceed to visit,
- Hadimba Temple, the temple of Lord Bheema's Consort Hidimba.
- Vashisth Kund, a set of sacred holy ponds believed to possess healing properties.
- Manu Mandir, an iconic pagoda style temple dedicated to Manu.
- Arjun Gufa, a mystic place believed to be place where Warrior Arjun practiced hard penance.
- Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Stay overnight at Hotel.
- After a delicious breakfast proceed further.
- Visit Solang Valley, the adventures paradise offering activities for thrill seekers.
- Snow sports like Skiing, Snowboarding, Zorbing and much more can practiced right here.
- Optionally visit Rohtang Pass (On Own)
- Return to the hotel for an overnight at Hotel.
- After some relishing breakfast proceed to drive towards India's first planned city - Chandigarh
- Enjoy Himalayas scenic drive offering views of valleys, rivers and forests.
- Enroute visit Kullu Valley, the quaint town on the banks of Beas river.
- After reaching Chandigarh visit Sukhna Lake, a man-made lake known for the sport of rowing.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Visit Rock Garden, a garden consisting of more than 5000 sculptures.
- Late get transferred to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for next journey.
- Proceed further with beautiful memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.