Short Trip to India
The Short trip to India tour is designed for traveller who are planning a quick weekend gateway. India hosts lots of options for quick trips because of a simplified eVisa policy where one can get visa as quickly as 2 days. This trip is designed to give most popular monument and cities in North India. Come across the most prominent spots of the capital of India- New Delhi. Take in the radiance of incredible Mughal architecture and astonishing old monuments. Don't forget to miss out the mouth-watering street food of Old Delhi. Get ready to delve deeper in the realms of history as you revisit the Mughal period in the city of Agra. Come across elegance you've never experienced before. Light in nature but heavy on royalty, step foot on the land of Maharajas - the Pink City of Jaipur. Capture brillant moment as you come closer to the Rajasthani culture. This quick getaway may turn out to be the best time of your life.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to New Delhi- The Capital of India
Day 2 - Agra : Welcome to Agra - The City of Taj
Day 3 - Jaipur : Explore Jaipur- The Pink City of India
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive at the airport and enjoy the meet and greet hospitality of our representative
- Proceed for transfer to the hotel
- Based on time availability we will plan half day city exploration tour or visit to key landmarks such as
- Qutub Minar - the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- India Gate - an archway-type war memorial for fallen soldiers.
- Red fort - A historical fort complex built during Mughal period.
- Along the way visit the historical sites of,
- Agrasen Ki Baoli - An ancient stepwell
- Safdarjung Tomb - Garden tomb of Mughal viceroy name Safdarjung.
After breakfast, drive from Delhi to Agra and explore the city with the following activities -
- Visit Taj Mahal - A UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the symbol of eternal love.
- Proceed to Agra Fort - Built by Emperor Akbar, a palace complex which was once an official Mughal residence.
- Later visit Itmad-ud-Daula- Also known as the 'Jewel Box, a popular monument.
- After breakfast, proceed to explore the city of Jaipur. Being last day we will start our day early.
- Visit Amber Fort - the former base fort of Rajputs and residence of royal family.
- Proceed for Photo Stop at Hawa Mahal also known as the 'Palace of Winds'.
- Visit City Palace - A structure in the heart of old city that is a blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture.
- Visit Rang Mandir - An old movie theatre with the interiors of a palace
- Proceed further for transfer to Jaipur Airport for your next journey.
- Once finish we the tour based on your drop point either Jaipur or Delhi will be arranged.
- Happy Memories.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.