India North to South Explore
Discover a true glimpse of India from North to South, explore Architecture, History, heritage, monuments, deserts, backwaters, tea plantation & Spice gardens. This is fair glimpses of what India's diversified offerings in easy pace tour top to bottom of India.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - New Delhi : Welcome to Delhi, India
Day 2 - New Delhi : Explore Delhi Monumental places
Day 3 - New Delhi : Food tour and old Delhi
Day 4 - Agra : Agra City of iconic Taj Mahal
Day 5 - Jaipur : Travel to Jaipur
Day 6 - Jaipur : Explore the Pink City - Jaipur
Day 7 - Jaipur : City of Forts
Day 8 - Deogarh : Explore the Living Royal Palace
WHAT TO EXPECT
On Arrival you will be welcome by our representative on arrival area.
- Qutab Minar
- Jama Masjid
- Old Market
Today we suggest to have light breakfast so that we can taste and have authenticate old Delhi street food and stories of how it has been originated.
After taking a drive from Delhi to Agra post check in to hotel we will visit the marble wonder The Taj Mahal.
Today we will explore more while en route to Jaipur
- Fatehpur Sikri, UNESCO's world heritage site
Today we will visit Jaipur most famous world iconic places
- Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal)
- World’s largest stone observatory – the Jantar Mantar
- Govind Devji Temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna
Today we will visit the forts of Jaipur which are today also looks like being managed by Maharaja Ruler.
- Jaigarh and Nahargarh Forts visit
Exlplore Deogarh the district in Rajasthan. You will explore
- Rural life
- Jeep Safari
- Temple - Rock cave
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.
Yes this tour can be customized based on your requirement as well.