Traditional Henna Tattoo Mehandi Workshop
Ever heard of a tattoo that doesn't cause you pain but tickles? Welcome to this Traditional Henna Tattoo Workshop where you get to learn how to draw a Mehandi with a Henna paste cone. Though it is not a permanent tattoo, it does last for a long time and is quite fun. Listen to its cultural significance while you sip on delicious drinks! It will be an ecstatic day!
- We will serve you welcome drink.
- We will draw henna tattoo on your palm or hand which takes about 20-40 minutes.
- We will dry it with the help of dryer and in a meanwhile we have some cookies for you
- This experience walks you through Indian culture and learn about weddings and other events where henna tattoos are drawn.
- Personal expenses
- If your day and time does not match with the scheduled experiences please request us so we can try to make it possible.