Glorious past of Hampi
The remnants of a glorious and spectacular past decorated for you on this tour. Hampi is one of the most historically and culturally significant sites in India. Stroll through its remote landscape and experience ancient India like never before. With more than 100 temples to admire, Hampi is a must-see destination quite capable to enchant you in every way. Uniquely placed boulders desolated yet beautiful palaces, ruined yet intact courtyards and pavilions, all sitting at the banks of the mighty Tungabhadra river. What was once an incredible and rich empire is now in the state of ruin but that only adds to its beauty and grandeur. One of the most visited heritage sites in the world, Hampi will spellbind you in ways you may never imagine.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Bangalore : Arrive at Bangalore - Explore the Garden City
Day 2 - Hospet : Move from Bangalore to Hospet (6 Hours/ 338 kms)
Day 3 - Hampi : Explore Hampi - The fallen capital of Vijayanagara Empire
Day 4 - Hospet : Move from Hospet to Anegundi Kishkinda (50 min/ 26 km)
Day 5 - Bangalore : Return to Bangalore from Hospet - Proceed to your next journey with incredible memories
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Arrive at the Bangalore airport or railway station.
- Meet and greet assistance by our representative who take you to your hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel and have a delicious breakfast served in the in-built restaurant of the hotel. Afterwards, leave for local sightseeing tour of Bangalore city. In our day tour, we will be exploring some of the major tourist attractions of the city
- Visit to Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple, the most iconic Shiva temple in the city.
- Later proceed to Bull Temple at Basavanagudi, one of the oldest temples in Bangalore dedicated to Hindu Demi-god Nandi.
- Explore the elegance of Tipu's Palace, the official summer residence of King of Mysore, Tipu Sultan. Visit to stroll in the fresh air of Lalbagh Botanical Garden, a rich garden with varied and exotic flora all around.
- Later visit, Vidhana Soudha (only outside view), the state legislative building of Karnataka.
- Explore the iconic Cubbon Park, a major green retreat in the mega city.
- Come across the Visvesvaraya Technological Museum, one of the largest science museum in the country.
- Later pay visit to the ISKCON Temple, the spiritual hub of the city.
- Later in the evening, we will proceed to Commercial Street for shopping.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Bangalore.
- In a scrumtious breakfast, we will check out from the hotel in Bangalore and drive to Hospet.
- En-route, we will stop at Chitradurga and visit the spectacular Chitradurga fort.
- After exploring the fort, we will have lunch and continue our drive to Hospet.
- On reaching, we will check-in at the already booked hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
- After having delicious breakfast in the morning, we will embark on a day tour to Hampi, which is about 13 kms away from Hospet.
- In our day tour to Hampi, we will be covering some of its major tourist spots such as -
- Kadale Kalu Ganesha, an iconic temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha.
- Hazara Rama Temple, 15th-century temple dedicated to Lord Rama.
- Badavi Linga, a majestic Shivlinga in an enclosed chamber.
- Virupaksha Temple, the most famous site in Hampi, dedicated to Virupaksha.
- Sasive Kalu Ganesha, another temple with a renowned idol of Lord Ganesha.
- Krishna Temple, mesmerizing temple complex dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Sister Stones, naturally standing boulders forming an archway.
- Vijaya Vittala Temple (Stone Chariot), another well-known site in Hampi.
- Lakshmi Narasimha, a ruined but grand effigy of Hindu deity Narmsimha.
- Underground Shiva Temple, a mystical temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, half submerged under water.
- Elephant Stables, ancient and elegant structures used to shelter royal elephants.
- Lotus Mahal, a palace with enchanting carvings and lush peaceful lawns.
- Queen's Bath, a place where royals bathed.
- Mahanavami Dibba, a heightened platform used by the King in ancient Vijaynagara empire.
- King's Balance, a pillared balance scale to weigh the Kings.
- Old Pillar Bridge, old bridge across the previous location of Tungabhadra river.
- Purandara Mantapa, a pavilion built in memory of legendary poet Purandardasa.
- Later in the evening, we will visit Tungabhadra Dam Garden and Musical Fountain and spend some quality time.
- Afterwards, we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
- After breakfast in the morning, we will leave for a day tour to Anegundi and Kishkindha by road.
- Anegundi is a beautiful village located on the northern bank of Tungabhadra River.
- On reaching, we will explore some of its major tourist attractions including Pampa Sarovara, Aramane (a ruined palace), Huchappayana matha temple (with black-stone pillars and dance sculptures), Ranganatha temple, Navabrindavan and Kamal Mahal.
- Afterwards, we will have lunch and proceed to our next destination of the day i.e. Kishkindha, a legendary kingdom of the Vanara King Sugriva, the younger brother of Vali. It is the place where he ruled with the help of his minister, Hanuman. Today, this place is famous for its religion and historical significance.
- The evening time is free for shopping or your own activities.
- Later, we will return back to the hotel in Hospet for a relaxing overnight stay.
- On the last day of our tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and check out from the hotel in Hospet to drive to Bangalore.
- On reaching Bangalore, get direct transfer to the airport/railway station to board flight or train for onward destination.
GENERAL INFO AND FAQ
Booking and Cancellation
Standard Payment Policy
- Pay 10% Advance and block your tour ,
- Pay 40% in next 7 days (if your tour date is above 60 days)
- 75% payment is required minimum to book tour, If your tour date falls within 45 days than
- 100% payment is required, If your tours falls within 30 days then
These are standard payment terms , in case of any deviation please check individual package policy. In extreme case these policy might get deviated so please check package payment also mentioned on package detail page.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 0% Cancellation Charges if cancelled 3 months
- 10% cancellation within charges cancelled within 60 to 45 days
- 20% Cancellation Charges if Cancelled within 45-30 days
- 50% Cancellation charges if Cancelled within 30 to 15 days
- 80% Cancellation Charges if cancelled within 15 days of tour start date
These are standard cancellation charges, would be applicable to all packages unless mentioned specific on package detail page.