Bishnoi Village Safari Half Day Tour
If you want to get an experience of the tribal India, Bishnoi Village safari is best for you. This Bishnoi village of Jodhpur, Rajasthan is a scenic beauty marked with Khejari trees and deers. Also in the village is the Guda Bishnoi Lake. It is an artificial lake, perfect as a picnic spot. A person interested in exotic wildlife & nature should definitely visit this village. The Bishnoi community inhabits the village. The villagers are staunch worshippers of nature in all its forms, especially the sanctity of plant and animal life. They even pray to the green trees and animals that inhabit their land. In this world of exploitation everywhere, they make every effort to conserve the environment. The organizer of this trip belongs to the village and he stays in the village. No one knows the village better than him. In this Bishnoi village safari meet the potters family, weavers family, shepherd family, farmers' family, and the Bishnoi family, etc. Get the most out of this trip.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Bishnoi village on a half-day adventure
- Get to know the weavers, potters, and other important local crafts people
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal and learn about the village with a local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Go for a Wild-life spot.
- Witness interlocked local fabric weaving.
- Check out clay pottery.
- Have a meal with weavers family in village.
- Visit a Bishnoi family
- Textile workshop visit.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate