Simple Step-by-Step Guide For Spicejet Web Check-In 6
Taking a trip to India is one of the best travel experiences in life. The vibrancy and diversity truly fascinate the inner explorer in us. So it is best that nothing hinders your journey and it goes without any delay or unnecessary waste of time.
We know boarding flights and check-in process takes lots of time off your journey. It includes reaching the airport, getting your baggage checked, and standing in long queues. Then comes the security check. This surely involves a lot of energy and time. Especially during connecting flights.
But what if we show you a way where you could save your energy as well as your time? Yes! A web Check-in is an easy and convenient way to get your boarding pass and go straight for the security check. You don't have to stand in long queues outside the boarding gates.
While visiting India, you may come across a lot of domestic low-cost carriers that provide web check-in facilities. The best among them is the Spicejet Web Checkin service.
Therefore, we have created a simple guide to let you know more in brief about the Spicejet Web Check-In service.
Spicejet Web CheckIn Facility
Spicejet is the second-largest low-cost domestic airline carrier operating in India. Since 2005, Spicejet thrives to provide customer-friendly services and world-class amenities to travelers. It is well-know to operate more than 600 flight movements in a day. It operates both domestic flights as well as international flights.
Just like Indigo, Spicejet offers a Web check-in facility to give you an edge in terms of boarding the flight. You get to avoid long queues and choose your preferred seating.
Web check in and mobile check in options offered by SpiceJet have become quite popular in recent times. They save time and energy since through the web check-in service, you don't have to go through the same time-conusming mudance boarding process.
You just have to use your PNR number and email address for this process. It can be done online through the official website of Spicejet. The following are the benefits of a Spicejet Web Check-In Facility.
Benefits of Spicejet Web CheckIn
Spicejet Web Check-in allows you to get past the crowds and long queues. You could clearly move forward to the check-in counter for the security check. If you are carrying luggage, then it is essential to get your baggage checked.
The biggest benefit of a Spicejet Web Check-In is that you could do it 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight. You could also do it up until 2 hours before your flight.
Another great benefit of Spicejet Web Checkin is you could select the seats according to your preference. This nullifies the hassle of seating prior to your departure.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to do a Spicejet Web Check-in
- First, visit the official website of Spicejet. You would find the 'Check-In Flight' section on the left side of the page. There are two blank spaces to be filled for confirmed PNR number and email address/ last name respectively as shown in the image below.
- Enter your confirmed PNR Number and valid Email address. If you don't wish your email ID then you could use your last name as well. Click on 'Begin Check-In' to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will notice a pop-up window of Terms and Conditions. Tick the box on the bottom left-hand side and click on 'Accept' to proceed further.
- On the next page, check the number of confirmed passengers and click on the 'Assign Seat to Begin Check-In' button to select your preferred seating. It is mentioned in the image below.
- On the 'Seat Assignment' page you would find a layout of seating arrangement. Select the seating according to your choice. When you are done, click on the 'Continue' button to proceed further.
- The next page would show you a list of 'Add-ons' that you would like with your Spicejet Web check-in. Select as many add-ons as you prefer and click on 'Continue' to proceed further.
- On the 'Change Details' page, you get to edit or change your details for the final time. Change your email address, and mobile number if you find them incorrect. When you are done, click on 'Save and Continue'.
- The next page is the 'Manage my booking' page. Here you would see the final details of your boarding pass and web check-in. If everything is correct, then click on 'Confirm changes'.
- You can finally side your boarding pass named as 'Passenger receipt'. Take a print copy of this pass to verify at the airport before the flight.
Important things you must know before SpiceJet Web CheckIn
It is quite important to note that SpiceJet web checkin option is available for passengers traveling to destinations withing India and not to international destinations.
If your group booking has more than 9 passengers on a single booking reference or PNR, then you can not avail the Spicejet Web Check-In facility. All the group members would have to mandatorily check-in at the airport.
You can use the Spicejet Web Checkin when you have a confirmed reserved booking reference or PNR.
You cannot use the Spicejet Web Check-in facility if you are requesting special services such as a wheelchair, help for an unaccompanied minor or traveling with infants.
If you are using Spicejet Web Check-in then your carry-on baggage should weigh no more than 7 kg.
SpiceJet gives a free check-in baggage allowance of 15 kg per passenger. You can have excess baggage for charges of INR 400 per kg.
Carry a print copy of your boarding pass along with the other relevant documents and identifications for a quick boarding process.
Arrive at the airport 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. This would give you plenty of time to complete the baggage check-in and security check-in process especially if you're accompanied by children and senior citizens.
Wish to cancel or modify your ticket after your SpiceJet Web Check-In? Then call our reservations at +91 987 180 3333, +91 965 400 3333 up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. You can also do it online by selecting the web check-out option.
Other Modes of Web Check In
Spicejet Mobile Check-In via app
Spicejet offer Mobile check-in through its official mobile app. It follows the same procedure like the Web Check-In.
You can easily select your seats, book a meal and check-in your luggage through the app.
You will recieve a digital boarding pass that you can show at the check-in counter to proceed further for your flight.
Spicejet Kiosk Check-In
Spicejet introduced automated boarding pass kiosks for passengers to easily get boarding passes and check-in without standing in long queues.
You just have you enter your PNR number and email address. Choose your seating and add-ons and get a print of your boarding pass.